British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   :) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/a-339261/)

oliverandlisa Nov 24th 2005 6:29 am

:)

Well, our application has been lodged! Cant stop smiling, been so exhausted from trying to get everything done that i am so glad our agent said the paperwork all looked fine and finally we are a statistic!

trying to phone Oliver but cant get hold of him and had to share my news as the dogs didnt seem to care wither way!

Lisa.x

madsad Nov 24th 2005 6:36 am

Re: :)

Originally Posted by oliverandlisa
Well, our application has been lodged! Cant stop smiling, been so exhausted from trying to get everything done that i am so glad our agent said the paperwork all looked fine and finally we are a statistic!

trying to phone Oliver but cant get hold of him and had to share my news as the dogs didnt seem to care wither way!

Lisa.x

Congratulations :) you sound very relieved! goodluck with your application x

Donna.

Nicky & Dave Nov 24th 2005 6:40 am

Lisa.x

Congratulations and hope your application is dealt with very speedily! I remember we felt exactly the same when the courier collected ours - we actually celebrated with a bottle of champagne!

Nicky

CasG Nov 24th 2005 6:43 am

Lisa.x

Good luck :)

Do you know where you are heading yet?

May be a slog, but it sure it worth it :D

Cas

wargod Nov 24th 2005 6:51 am

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Good luck :)

Do you know where you are heading yet?

May be a slog, but it sure it worth it :D

Cas

Welcome to the queue !!

oliverandlisa Nov 24th 2005 6:57 am

We are doing STNI to VIC
but got to go to work now

Lisa.x

Thanks for all the well wishes and Karma

BartSimpson Nov 24th 2005 7:24 am

Lisa.x

congrates..
you should have kept some subject line.. sometime lines on face dont express all ;))

oliverandlisa Nov 24th 2005 3:21 pm

Originally Posted by BartSimpson
congrates..
you should have kept some subject line.. sometime lines on face dont express all ;))

said it all as far as Im concerned! thanks for the well wishes
:)