!!!!

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: !!!!

You are definitely right about the parents being to blame, after all the knowledge that the kids know the teachers have no authority over them must come from somewhere.

If the parent installed a bit more respect in their kids and taught them that the teachers are in charge whilst at school and must be listened to then surely they would be better behaved.

As a parent, I certainly wouldn't mind my children being punished is they were unruly at school, I see the teachers as the authority in the school and they should be free to punish accordingly. If all parents felt the same then the teachers would automatically have the power, as it would be simply a way of life. When at school the teachers are in charge.

Its a lack of respect from parents/society that is causing the problems. If you think back to when teachers were respected members of the community, and you will probably have to think back quite a way, maybe even the 1950s?! That was a time when parents and other members of society respected the views of the school teachers and they held a position in the community and they had the respect of the children in the school because of this, I bet if you read reports and newspapers of the day you dont find stories of kids slashing other pupils faces or punching teeth clean out of their mouths on a bus!

I am not saying teachers are great god like figures who are better than the rest of us, but as a profession they have a certain place in the community and if they are not put in the correct place the balance of the community is upset and what you have is what you have today. Its the same with Police and other professions which make a community work.

Just look at Trumpton! Everyone had a role in the community and the community worked! Dont remember seeing any chavs or community problems in that. But I shall save Trumpton for another thread!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: !!!!

Pew, pew, barny, magrue, cuffbert, dibble, grub,

Hey I remember that lol

time flys by when your the driver of a train and I ride on the foot plate there and back again,

lol
lace x