Is this it???

Old Oct 21st 2004, 12:01 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Is this it???

Sent off for my police checks end of September, got a letter from Herts Police on the 8th October about receipt of cheque and that it had been passed to New Scotland Yard.

Today received a letter from Scotland Yard, blue band top and bottom and simply saying (in a roundabout manner) that there is no info on me on the computer.

Is this what I want, I was expecting something a bit more, I don't know, fancy? ish!!!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 12:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this it???

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Sent off for my police checks end of September, got a letter from Herts Police on the 8th October about receipt of cheque and that it had been passed to New Scotland Yard.

Today received a letter from Scotland Yard, blue band top and bottom and simply saying (in a roundabout manner) that there is no info on me on the computer.

Is this what I want, I was expecting something a bit more, I don't know, fancy? ish!!!

Yep, that's it. Great, innit?!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 12:05 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah,thats it im afraid !! boring to be normal i suppose !!
Donna.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 12:10 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't expecting them to find anything, but thought the paperwork would look more impressive - call me sad - don't bother Oh well, just the medical to do tomorrow and then can get the whole lot off to AHC - aaahhhhhhhhh - God, it's real!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 12:44 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't expecting them to find anything, but thought the paperwork would look more impressive - call me sad - don't bother Oh well, just the medical to do tomorrow and then can get the whole lot off to AHC - aaahhhhhhhhh - God, it's real!

Goodluck with your meds
Donna.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:01 pm
Cheeky

Hi Moneypen,

Good luck with your meds tomorrow.....(Im saying nothing!! )

I agree the police checks are a bit 'boring' but as long as its what they want who cares?!!

We just sent some bits and pieces off yesterday, its a wierd feeling....thinking right thats it, nothing else we can do now!!

'enjoy' tomorrow
Cheeky

Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:59 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

I must remember to put "proper" knickers on If the doctor is lucky, he might get to see matching undies, whooo hoo
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:18 pm

I must remember to put "proper" knickers on If the doctor is lucky, he might get to see matching undies, whooo hoo

He He...........Im saying nowt!!! Lol!!!
Donna.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:21 pm
Cheeky

Cheeky!!

Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:23 pm
Cheeky

Or you could ask to borrow some of DDs.............

Cheeky

Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Or you could ask to borrow some of DDs.............

Cheeky

:scared:
Donna.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

Jules Stringer is an unknown quantity at this point

Just be glad that's all it is!! Straightforward and uncomplicated! How long did it take to come through? We've just sent ours off and not sure if they will start to process our application until they do come through, even though we've sent the application off without the checks. I with you on the 'just want to go' front. The waiting game just gets boring! Good luck.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Sorry Jules, I'm a spouse and can front load ( , not much (relatively) paperwork and it only takes a few weeks to get visa. My heart goes out to all of yous needing skilled this that and the other sponsored thingies! It must be a nightmare.

All the best.

Cheeky - I'll give them a miss if you don't mind - sorry DD, I want this visa not a visit to a nutty place - although maybe they are one and the same, judging by some posts from the other side

IT WAS A JOKE OK
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:54 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

We recieved ours a couple of months ago, we are still waiting for the requests for the meds...
Thought I was doing the right thing getting the PPCs sent off early....

Good luck MP
Old Oct 21st 2004, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Goldend Dreamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Is this it???

Yeh - that's what you need.

Make sure you send the originals off and not the copies.

Luv Teeeeeeeeeeeeeenaxxx

Last edited by Goldend Dreamer; Oct 21st 2004 at 6:12 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.