Is this it????

Old Jul 14th 2004, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one guys!!Well chuffed for ya!!!

Scott
Old Jul 14th 2004, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!!!!:PARTY:
Old Jul 14th 2004, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default thank you xxx

Just need to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who's posted, those that haven't and those that are no longer in the uk! everyone has been great, supportive, kind and more caring than half the 'friend's' i have in 'real life'!!!!
i hope that all your dreams come true whatever you do with the rest of your lives xxx
Thanks again,
Rach xxxxx
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Rach, really chuffed for ya!
Larissa
<Me next!!!!>
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

Ooh! Fabulous news!

Well done you.

Have a rather large sherry on me.

Old Jul 14th 2004, 10:45 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough
Default Re: thank you xxx

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Just need to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who's posted, those that haven't and those that are no longer in the uk! everyone has been great, supportive, kind and more caring than half the 'friend's' i have in 'real life'!!!!
i hope that all your dreams come true whatever you do with the rest of your lives xxx
Thanks again,
Rach xxxxx
Hi Rach

Just wanted to say you are such a nice person !!

You always say the right thing

Nikki x
Old Jul 15th 2004, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Rach, thats it.
This is where you now get frustrated waiting for buyers etc.

Hope everything goes smoothly.
Good luck

Whisky
Old Jul 15th 2004, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

hoorah rach about bloody time or what

arlene
Old Jul 15th 2004, 1:44 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Is this it????

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Sorry to sound so dense but after yesterdays emotions i've had an email from someone in Adelaide (not our co) it is as follows:

Case have been granted on 14/7/04 and evidence details have been
transferred to London.

Thanks

Jennii Tayao
Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre
DIMIA - Adelaide

Simon Wallace
14/07/2004 11:02 AM

Does this mean i should start celebrating?

Rach x

Hi Rach,

Just catching up on the posts we have missed whilst in transit and want toa dd our congrats !!

Well done and bring on the hosue sale. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you !!

We have changed agents now, as Jill posted the other day, and have gone dual agents with an incentive for the first past the post !! When we rang home last night when we arrived, jill's mum told us that we had our first viewing in 8 weeks with one of the new agents - a Professor from the city...here's hoping ?

Best wishes

Warren (and Jill)
On the other side.........Yipee !!

Old Jul 15th 2004, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

bob and ginnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Congrats in order?

Hi, Rach!
it does sound positive.
Whereabouts in Australia are you finally heading? . . . . big place, you know!
I actually work for the Australian gov't in Adelaide, so maybe I should scruff Jennii Tayao for ya if it's a dud?????
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:01 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Well done mate go get going...!!!!!!
Old Jul 15th 2004, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default again!

Thanks again to everyone, you are all so kind xx

Banana's - got all my bits crossed for you that the professor falls in love with your house and offers full asking!

Bob & Ginnie - We are heading for Albany Creek, in the suburbs of Brisbane, we will be staying with friends that we met through the Australian News paper, turned out they lived 2 mins from us and their daughter was in the same year, same school as Chanelle! Met up with them once at their leaving party last September and a great friendship was made, can't wait to see them and everyone else heading to or already in Brissie, roll on September!

Thanks again everyone, you've been so fantastic, to lose touch with anyone of you would be so sad,
love to you all
Rach xxxx
Old Jul 15th 2004, 9:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Rach and family!! Hope the celebrations are going well