999th Post

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default 999th Post

What can I say Do they sell Patches, expatobate easy to withdraw, minimal side effects.

Perhaps taking the scissors and cutting off the computer would be easier, the cold turkey approach :scared:

Seriously I hope somebody got some useful info out of me
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

You've been a gem to read me duck. Wish I had some of your balls.

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:38 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 999th Post

Originally posted by dotty
What can I say Do they sell Patches, expatobate easy to withdraw, minimal side effects.

Perhaps taking the scissors and cutting off the computer would be easier, the cold turkey approach :scared:

Well done Dotty, I'm trying to make 500. I noticed earlier that you were going to make 1000 today, how does it feel?
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Interested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant future

Congrats Dotty!!
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

I always read your posts dotty and find them very entertaining at the same time as informative for the future poms (sounds like the BBC eh?)

This possibly won't be an award that you will hope to be mentioned in your obituary in the Hampstead Recorder in the far future, but well done on your 999th post on British Expats.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by jayr
Well done Dotty, I'm trying to make 500. I noticed earlier that you were going to make 1000 today, how does it feel?
Umm slightly embarassing........

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 4:11 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Umm slightly embarassing........

I was making sure I left you a question to respond to to make sure you got your 1000 in. May your next 1000 be as entertaining and informative.