8pm ITV Tonight

Old Aug 23rd 2004, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default 8pm ITV Tonight

Hi All

ITV tonight at 8pm, Trevor MacDonald.

Its a program about expats and things that go wrong.

Could be interesting viewing

Graham
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 7:01 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 8pm ITV Tonight

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi All

Graham

But....but....Eastenders is on!!!

Old Aug 23rd 2004, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

sumpti is an unknown quantity at this point

why do people, do these things with rose tinted glasses on and expect everything to be like home!

It does make me cross
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 7:34 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: 8pm ITV Tonight

"We bought a villa without getting it surveyed. Now it's falling apart so we want to go home"
"We moved into a sleepy village where there's nothing to do so we want to go home"
"We can't find work because we only want English speaking jobs serving the English community, now we want to go home"
"We can't stand Spanish food so we have to pay loads more for English stuff, so we want to go home"

I'm not making light of what these people went through but FFS do some research first!
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Hi All

Graham
Damn!! Cant get ITV in America
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 7:37 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sumpti
why do people, do these things with rose tinted glasses on and expect everything to be like home!

It does make me cross
have i missed it,its 8-20 and corry's on
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sumpti

It does make me cross
I totaly agree and thedy summed it up in the program when they mentioned the holiday effect.

It also amazes me that people are prepared to pay all that money for proerty yet don't get a survey done and don't do enough research.

The biggest thing that came out of the program is that most wanted a slice of England in Spain.
Fancy having to do an 18 mile round trip to buy an English paper.

Just what do these people expect.

Graham
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 7:40 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to say, I felt sorry for these people and the position they now find themselves in....but...they would never be in this position of they had researched before they went....

I guess it really shows that ignorance isnt bliss....
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

sumpti is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jonni boy
have i missed it,its 8-20 and corry's on
Hi jonni boy,
it was on between 8 and 8.30...all people who are in spain and as per previous .... all people who really move abroad and expect everything to be like home......! Now when in rome!!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 7:46 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't that Dale with wife Mary on the series 'The Cruise' with Jane McDonald? They looked mighty familiar.

And what about the lady who said she didn't like where she was living because it was too Spanish : Dur!! SHE WAS IN SPAIN!!!!

D D
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 8:34 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point

HI,
That " Land Grab" things a bit of a pi**er don't you think.
Someone can steal your land around your house, and make you pay for the privilige. They're having a laugh.

Arron.
Old Aug 24th 2004, 11:14 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, but how thick are some people that they go to a foreign country, can't speak the language, dont like the food / way of life, dont bother to get a survey done (WHY???) and trust Spanish lawyers etc. regarding buying land with planning permission.

I have no sympathy for these people...
Old Aug 24th 2004, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Graham
Who knows, it might be interesting...but then again this is ITV AND Trevor MacDonald!!! :scared:
Old Aug 24th 2004, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marco121068
Who knows, it might be interesting...but then again this is ITV AND Trevor MacDonald!!! :scared:

Hi Marco

The program was on last night (Monday)

Graham
Old Aug 24th 2004, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Well I thought it was pretty interesting, though I was disappointed that it only looked at Spain. I had heard stuff about the land grabbing scheme before and still can't believe that it is legal to do that in Spain. Sounds madness. Kind of defeats the whole object of buying a house when someone can force you top give them part of your land. LOL the crazyness of it. I feel really sorry for people affected by that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.