Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

70 days to submit meds & pcc's

70 days to submit meds & pcc's

Old Nov 5th 2006, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice
Default 70 days to submit meds & pcc's

Is it the case that dimia dont contact you until the 70 days have passed for submitting your medicals and police checks. We had until 3rd November and just wondering if we might now hear from them since all papers were sent in september. Just a thought since we are still waiting to hear news. We are a 138 non modl.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 6:17 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of
Default Re: 70 days to submit meds & pcc's

I'm not sure if they have to wait until the 70 days - but 138 non-modls just seem to take ages. Our date to get everything in by was 20th October and got our visas on 1st November. The meds & pccs were sent September although we had a delay with our medicals as one had to get sent again. We were Dec applicants.

The waiting at the final stage is the worst I think but I imagine yours will come through very soon - I'm convinced an email to the CO at this stage (from our agent in our case) can help them remember to sent your grant letter off!