Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

6 year old looking for new social circle, Merriwa, Butler Clarkson ect

6 year old looking for new social circle, Merriwa, Butler Clarkson ect

Old May 1st 2007, 4:16 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default 6 year old looking for new social circle, Merriwa, Butler Clarkson ect

Hi all, well we've been in Perth 10 months now, 6 months in Merriwa and my daughter, whos 6, keeps asking to have friends round. She goes to school in Connolly so has a couple of friends over from there, however i would love her to make some friends locally, anywhere near Merriwa, Butler, Ridgewood, Clarkson ect, and of course Mums always happy to make new friends .

If your interested please let me know, makes me sad shes got no friends close by so anyhelp would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Dawn

Last edited by Dawn; May 1st 2007 at 4:20 am.