6 Nations ?

Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute
Default 6 Nations ?

Does anyone know if any Oz tv stations will be showing any of the games ?!

Cheers - a masochistic Scot.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:37 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 6 Nations ?

Originally Posted by haggis supper
Does anyone know if any Oz tv stations will be showing any of the games ?!

Cheers - a masochistic Scot.

Can't answer as still in UK. Hubby get a wee tad worried about this as he'll thinks he may not be able to view out there!!!!!!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
Can't answer as still in UK. Hubby get a wee tad worried about this as he'll thinks he may not be able to view out there!!!!!!

Cheers

Ginny
Yes it's a bugger.

No Scottish football or rugby - probably no bad thing.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:42 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it's a bugger.

No Scottish football or rugby - probably no bad thing.

We've had a lifetime of losses that need celebrating and commisorating (can't spell!), why change a habbit of a lifetime..!!

Hubby's off to his bros tomorrow in the borders to watch it! That I'll miss...

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:44 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Just noticed you're location was Ayr....Hubby originally from Ayr. Left a few years ago.

Small world really.!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

We've had a lifetime of losses that need celebrating and commisorating (can't spell!), why change a habbit of a lifetime..!!

Hubby's off to his bros tomorrow in the borders to watch it! That I'll miss...

Cheers

Ginny
Apparently Setanta will be showing it but only a couple of bars in Melbourne have Setanta. Not sure I'm up for driving to the CBD at 3am and watch the French gub us - sober ! And I ahve an English wife. Could it get any worse ?

When are you going to Oz ?

Cheers,
Col
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:48 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Apparently Setanta will be showing it but only a couple of bars in Melbourne have Setanta. Not sure I'm up for driving to the CBD at 3am and watch the French gub us - sober ! And I ahve an English wife. Could it get any worse ?

When are you going to Oz ?

Cheers,
Col

OMG!! Talk about a mix of nations. We're due to exchange on the house beginning of May and am trying to orgainse flights etc for start of June. Job starts in July. We're off to Brisbane so will be checking out pubs etc....Need to make friends/babysitters very soon!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

OMG!! Talk about a mix of nations. We're due to exchange on the house beginning of May and am trying to orgainse flights etc for start of June. Job starts in July. We're off to Brisbane so will be checking out pubs etc....Need to make friends/babysitters very soon!

Cheers

Ginny

Hi Ginny

Just said goodbye to my hubby who has gone into Brisbane to watch the England v Wales match which starts at 1.30am! He must be mad! I think he's gone to find some fellow mad Welshman but he'll be crying into his beer when England win!! Yes you've guessed it! I'm English!!

So in answer to your question, yes a couple of pubs do stop open to show the game. Whereabouts in Brisbane are you going to?

Jo
Old Feb 4th 2006, 5:47 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by OzWannabee
Hi Ginny

Just said goodbye to my hubby who has gone into Brisbane to watch the England v Wales match which starts at 1.30am! He must be mad! I think he's gone to find some fellow mad Welshman but he'll be crying into his beer when England win!! Yes you've guessed it! I'm English!!

So in answer to your question, yes a couple of pubs do stop open to show the game. Whereabouts in Brisbane are you going to?

Jo
Not too sure. My job's based at Nathan and I've got certain requests for primary school specifics; ie. swimming pool, out of hourse school care and knowledge of autism. Not too fussed about areas. Any suggestions or comments would be really welcome.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Not too sure. My job's based at Nathan and I've got certain requests for primary school specifics; ie. swimming pool, out of hourse school care and knowledge of autism. Not too fussed about areas. Any suggestions or comments would be really welcome.

Cheers

Ginny

Nathan is South Brisbane, I've never been but your probably best not looking at North Brisbane as I think crossing the city is a bit of a nightmare. I'm in Manly which is East, on the coast and I absolutely love it. How old are your kids? My 8 year old is going to be tested for Aspergers Syndrome in 2 weeks don't know a lot about it so I'm a bit worried. I've only been here for 4 weeks so can't give you a lot of info but I can let you know how I get on with the system.

Jo