Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

6 Days For Tra Wow!!!!!

6 Days For Tra Wow!!!!!

Old Jan 10th 2006, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default 6 Days For Tra Wow!!!!!

Just had to share this news i,m gob smacked and so giddy.

Sent TRA off on 29th of dec the office was closed till 3rd of jan and TRA arrived back on office desk approved by the 9th of jan was that quick or what.

Just the other half to go now, its been sent so will up date for every one to see ,hope it all goes this quick.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 4:04 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 6 Days For Tra Wow!!!!!

Originally Posted by grahampaula

Sent TRA off on 29th of dec the office was closed till 3rd of jan and TRA arrived back on office desk approved by the 9th of jan was that quick or what.

Just the other half to go now, its been sent so will up date for every one to see ,hope it all goes this quick.
What trade are you Graham? Congratulations
Old Jan 10th 2006, 4:05 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

nice one mate you tie the record for fastest with us

good look with your application

jan xx
Old Jan 10th 2006, 4:05 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Graham.
That is quick.
Good Luck with the rest of your application.
Julie.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

chelley is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm totally gobsmacked for you too..................
They really mucked us about and gave my hubby grief about his employment when he has been with the same company for 15 years since leaving school. They had problems getting their heads around the fact that in his early years of employment he was also at college studying on day release and that seemed to really confuse them.
Anyway we put in our visa application last May and received requests for meds at the end of Sept and have just recevived a request to make our capital investment so we are hoping we should have our visas by march and then we will be off (subject to house sale of course!!!!)
Can't wait, getting really excited already and can't wait much longer!!!
Hope all your application is as plain sailing as your first experience with the TRA and definately as fast, you lucky devil.... Where are you planning on going to the other end???
Chelley
Old Jan 10th 2006, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rossifumi
What trade are you Graham? Congratulations
HI there rossi i,m an electrician in west yorkshire
Old Jan 10th 2006, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chelley
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm totally gobsmacked for you too..................
They really mucked us about and gave my hubby grief about his employment when he has been with the same company for 15 years since leaving school. They had problems getting their heads around the fact that in his early years of employment he was also at college studying on day release and that seemed to really confuse them.
Anyway we put in our visa application last May and received requests for meds at the end of Sept and have just recevived a request to make our capital investment so we are hoping we should have our visas by march and then we will be off (subject to house sale of course!!!!)
Can't wait, getting really excited already and can't wait much longer!!!
Hope all your application is as plain sailing as your first experience with the TRA and definately as fast, you lucky devil.... Where are you planning on going to the other end???
Chelley
hi there chelley we are hoping to go to gold coast brizzy .
A big thanks to you all for your replies.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 4:30 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Well done!

Now comes the easy bit

Rob

Old Jan 10th 2006, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news. That really was fast
Old Jan 10th 2006, 5:17 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Ours took 2 months and 14 days!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by angel17796
Great news. That really was fast
Old Jan 10th 2006, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Ours took 2 months and 14 days!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!
Thats what i said when the wife rang me this morning, i had to have a strong cup of coffe i wasn,t expecting a reply till early feb.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 6:37 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Its took us 2 years to get to where we are now........off to Oz March 29th!

Congrats to you again anyway and all the best for the future

Rob, Trish & Family

Thats what i said when the wife rang me this morning, i had to have a strong cup of coffe i wasn,t expecting a reply till early feb.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 6 Days For Tra Wow!!!!!

good luck with it all, we wish you all the best!
Old Jan 10th 2006, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Wow indeed.

Congratulations Graham.

When we did ours it took nearly 20 weeks.

Good luck with the rest of the application.

Graham
Old Jan 10th 2006, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gina
good luck with it all, we wish you all the best!
Thanks gina seems like we were lucky going by all the posts ive read
CHEERS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.