Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

52 days for Yellow Envelope

52 days for Yellow Envelope

Old Dec 6th 2004, 5:58 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light
Talking 52 days for Yellow Envelope

:scared:

So on the 15th of October after being harrased by the photocopier police in North Shields library, we got all our forms sorted and posted off our application to Adelaide.

Got back home after a very poor day at work to an Xmas card and envelope addressed to the wife. Chucked these on the kitchen table and went to sort some food out for the cat, it then hit me that the envelope was a kind of yellow colour, 'surely not' I thought, we hadn't even been assigned a case officer.

The wife gets in, show her the envelope, we open it, the big yellow one has arrived. Not immediate joy, (it is just sinking in now), but fear!!!

Ths seems ridiculously quick, we aren't brain surgeons, engineers, accountants or hairdressers, anybody else got a quick result like this ??? 52 days from posting in the UK to a response. Once the medical and police checks are sorted this WILL be our last cold and wet Xmas.

Off to break the news to the cat..................
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:07 pm
Cheeky

Default Re: 52 days for Yellow Envelope

Hi there,

Congrats!!

Is it an acknowledgement letter requesting meds, etc you have recieved or am I reading it wrong and you have your visas?!! Now that is quick!!!

Cheers,
Cheeky

Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:09 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by baconmaster
:scared:

So on the 15th of October after being harrased by the photocopier police in North Shields library, we got all our forms sorted and posted off our application to Adelaide.

Got back home after a very poor day at work to an Xmas card and envelope addressed to the wife. Chucked these on the kitchen table and went to sort some food out for the cat, it then hit me that the envelope was a kind of yellow colour, 'surely not' I thought, we hadn't even been assigned a case officer.

The wife gets in, show her the envelope, we open it, the big yellow one has arrived. Not immediate joy, (it is just sinking in now), but fear!!!

Ths seems ridiculously quick, we aren't brain surgeons, engineers, accountants or hairdressers, anybody else got a quick result like this ??? 52 days from posting in the UK to a response. Once the medical and police checks are sorted this WILL be our last cold and wet Xmas.

Off to break the news to the cat..................

Nice try, assigned a visa without your meds & police checks? i think not.

Here is bad anagram of one of your other monikers.

Knigofcast.
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:10 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi there,

Congrats!!

Is it an acknowledgement letter requesting meds, etc you have recieved or am I reading it wrong and you have your visas?!! Now that is quick!!!

Cheers,
Cheeky
Cheeky, you have been duped.
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:12 pm

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry, should have been clearer, medicals and police checks requested after 52 days, not the months and months others have been quoting.....
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Sorry, should have been clearer, medicals and police checks requested after 52 days, not the months and months others have been quoting.....

17 days......now thats quick
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by madsad
Nice try, assigned a visa without your meds & police checks? i think not.

Here is bad anagram of one of your other monikers.

Knigofcast.

not sure what you are on about sorry, we got the police and medical request
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

not sure what you are on about sorry, we got the police and medical request

yeah so did we after 17 days
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:18 pm
Cheeky

Thanks Donna,

I dont who to believe these days........ (Apart from the regulars that is! )

Cheeky

Last edited by Cheeky; Dec 6th 2004 at 6:22 pm. Reason: Re-phasing :o

Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:22 pm

Thanks Donna,

I dont who to believe these days........

Cheeky

It was hubby who posted Cheeky,keep tellin him to put his name below his posts!

Gettin me into all sorts of trouble that man is !!

Donna.
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:23 pm

hey, what's your problem, I've duped no one, I'm sitting her with the forms, I can tell you what they sent me if you want, maybe all the form numbers ??? Type out a few random paragraphs.

Does your face look like this ??
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Donna,

I dont who to believe these days........

Cheeky

Well cheeky, i know i'm not tellig porkies..........

but your right.... who's being honest and who's not, its hard to tell on this site lately there's certainly a lot of bullshit flying about

lesley
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:26 pm

hey, what's your problem, I've duped no one, I'm sitting her with the forms, I can tell you what they sent me if you want, maybe all the form numbers ??? Type out a few random paragraphs.

Does your face look like this ??

Eh...nope! more like this !!!!

Donna.
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:30 pm
Cheeky

Hi Lesley!

TBH I havent posted as 'much' ( Lol! ) as Im unsure who to believe sometimes.........

And its happening alot as well, so its not fair on any genuine new members.

Oh well! (big sigh!)

Cheeky
x

Originally Posted by JJL family
Well cheeky, i know i'm not tellig porkies..........

but your right.... who's being honest and who's not, its hard to tell on this site lately there's certainly a lot of bullshit flying about

lesley

Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: 52 days for Yellow Envelope

...... mines like this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.