Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

5 Gold Stars for Pommie Bastard.

5 Gold Stars for Pommie Bastard.

Old Jan 27th 2003, 10:58 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 Gold Stars for Pommie Bastard.

Originally posted by Grub
Dont do your research do you TFS?? A good proportion of us have lived in Oz before applying so dont assume we have no experience of the country. For your information i lived and schooled in Geelong (GGS) so next time you post drivel on how crap Australia is then remember that most of us know you are talking utter shite.

Australia as know is a big country never been Geelong and I thought you said you only spent 3 years there? and that as a child .
Perth is the arse end of no where and always will be as far as Advance Australia Fair its got a long way a to go , a very backward country and thats the truth not your bull , keep taking the tablets.

Old Jan 27th 2003, 11:10 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Dudley
PB needs our support to help him start recognising his mental illness - the obvious symptom being depression - and to start on the road to treatment. I should know, I've been there before him.

PB: you do not have to suffer any more - and you do not have to inflict nastiness on others - see your Medical Doctor. I know how attractive the depressive spiral can be. But only you can take the first steps. There are lots of people and treatments waiting to help you - please start soon and give the rest of us strugglers a chance.

My depression was due to inability to sleep normally - a wee pill more or less fixed it. A snort of spitits afore bed helps.

Cut down on drink and fags. Do exercise and eat only good tucker.

You will not be able to find a better job or life until other people find you less repulsive. Work on finding ways to be with people you like and do things you like which keep you out of the grasp of your depression.
A medical man how interesting , well Doctor I sleep well lots of beer helps , do not smoke but do ride my bike daily , love to eat good food but not found a lot in Australia.
Do laugh alot mainly at the poor souls on this site and how deluded they are, must do more work then again who here would care.
Have one of the best jobs in Perth for my trade and also have been offered other positions always had good jobs, and have far too many friends to keep up with all of them .
Most of you sad sods would envy my lifestyle then again I had it pretty good in the UK unlike some of you misfits , what more can I say , by the way I am stuffering with the Flu because I never take any medication believe the body can fight it off I may worry as I feel crap right now.

Old Jan 27th 2003, 11:29 pm
Dudley

Originally posted by pommie bastard
A medical man how interesting , well Doctor I sleep well lots of beer helps , do not smoke but do ride my bike daily , love to eat good food but not found a lot in Australia.
Do laugh alot mainly at the poor souls on this site and how deluded they are, must do more work then again who here would care.
Have one of the best jobs in Perth for my trade and also have been offered other positions always had good jobs, and have far too many friends to keep up with all of them .
Most of you sad sods would envy my lifestyle then again I had it pretty good in the UK unlike some of you misfits , what more can I say , by the way I am stuffering with the Flu because I never take any medication believe the body can fight it off I may worry as I feel crap right now.

Excellent - Now we have you fully flushed out - you won't get off your backside to help yourself or anyone else - just another typical stupid bloody winging pommie bastard. The handle you use for yourself shows how far you have sunk. Treat yourself or be carted off to where you will be forceably treated. The next level down for you will probably be a horrible crime so get a move on NOW.

Old Jan 28th 2003, 12:37 am
Banned

Excellent - Now we have you fully flushed out - you won't get off your backside to help yourself or anyone else - just another typical stupid bloody winging pommie bastard. The handle you use for yourself shows how far you have sunk. Treat yourself or be carted off to where you will be forceably treated. The next level down for you will probably be a horrible crime so get a move on NOW.

Help who the Aussies sorry tried missionary work they are beyond help, most of the English here are called Pommie Bastards shows the high reguard we held in .
Way behind the Aussies in whinging but doing my best ,the mental wards here are full of the locals what chance I have I got?

Old Jan 28th 2003, 5:00 am
Dudley

Help who the Aussies sorry tried missionary work they are beyond help, most of the English here are called Pommie Bastards shows the high reguard we held in .
Way behind the Aussies in whinging but doing my best ,the mental wards here are full of the locals what chance I have I got?

Try to clear your mind and read what you have written - it SCREAMS mental illness.

By treating your mental illness yourself, if you can, or with the help of any one compassionate enough to be able to see through all your nastiness you will be doing us all a very great favour.

That's the problem with your type of mental illness: you can not see what is plainly written right before your eyes and have become so totally self centred that you can not see the pain you cause others. Worse, in your state you are actually strongly attracted to misery.

Clearly, your misery likes miserable company - Aussie or Pommie.

See your Doctor BEFORE it becomes life threatening. It may not be only your life which is threatened by your mental illness.

Last edited by Dudley; Jan 28th 2003 at 5:04 am.

Old Jan 28th 2003, 5:16 am
Banned

Try to clear your mind and read what you have written - it SCREAMS mental illness.

Treating your mental illness yourself, if you can, or with the help of any one compassionate enough to be able to see through all your nastiness. You will be doing us all a very great favour.

That's the problem with your type of mental illness: you can not see what is plainly written right before your eyes and have become so totally self centred that you can not see the pain you cause others. Worse, in your state you are actually strongly attracted to misery.

Clearly, your misery likes miserable company - Aussie of Pommie.

See your Doctor BEFORE it becomes life threatening. It may not just be your life which is threatened by your mental illness.
Thanks for your well thought out opinion , hope that the smoke where you are has cleared and your lungs are full of fresh air again?
Trouble with getting a lack of air in your lungs is it stops the thought process can be deadly when around bush fires , if I was you I would keep well clear.
Self centred could be right there been here a while could be turning Aussie , I will make an appointment with Doc today was feeling left out half the people around here are on anti-depressants the other half are on the drink , could do with a few drugs bit pricy at $28 but cheaper than the ale.

Old Jan 28th 2003, 5:40 am
Dudley

Thanks for your well thought out opinion , hope that the smoke where you are has cleared and your lungs are full of fresh air again?
Trouble with getting a lack of air in your lungs is it stops the thought process can be deadly when around bush fires , if I was you I would keep well clear.
Self centred could be right there been here a while could be turning Aussie , I will make an appointment with Doc today was feeling left out half the people around here are on anti-depressants the other half are on the drink , could do with a few drugs bit pricy at $28 but cheaper than the ale.

I elect to take the above positively. I DO wish you well, literally.

Old Jan 28th 2003, 6:10 am
Banned

I elect to take the above positively. I DO wish you well, literally.
Very nice of you Sir , which tablets do take yourself I have heard the blue ones work wonders?

Old Jan 28th 2003, 9:31 am
Dudley

Very nice of you Sir , which tablets do take yourself I have heard the blue ones work wonders?

None - I'm well now. It seems your time to get well is not yet. If you will not be helped and can not help your self, please suffer in silence.

Old Jan 28th 2003, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

shamer is an unknown quantity at this point

In Scotland you would be known as an English Bastard and in England just a Bastard, so stop your moaning. If the cap fits.

shamer
Old Jan 28th 2003, 10:21 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pommie bastard

PB,

Do you ever get any work done when you go to work?

Just wondered.

Cinderella

Old Jan 28th 2003, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Originally posted by shamer
In Scotland you would be known as an English Bastard and in England just a Bastard, so stop your moaning. If the cap fits.

shamer

He`s from Northern Ireland. To be pitied really (not for being Irish), just for being him!!

Which part of Oz are you heading Shamer?

All the best
Marlo
Old Jan 28th 2003, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

PB- for the most part I wish you would just f off but as you seem insistent in your peristence of putting the rest of us down i would be grateful if you could tell us your story, and in legible terms, why you are going home. I would also be interested in knowing why you are still there. You were posting on this web site when i started visiting it in June of last year and you are still there and hate it just as much.

Personally, i would also find it (mildly) interesting in why you also went in the first place, and whether or not you were in the 'rose specs' brigade which you lump us all into.

I'm all ears.
Old Jan 28th 2003, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

PB,

Just wondered.

Cinderella

[/QUOTE]
Good point Cinders- wonder if his lack of dedication is reflected in his lack of success. Maybe that's why he is so unhappy??
Old Jan 28th 2003, 11:50 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Grub
PB,

Just wondered.

Cinderella

Good point Cinders- wonder if his lack of dedication is reflected in his lack of success. Maybe that's why he is so unhappy?? [/QUOTE]

Iffy one that I do as much as most in the company I work for , which does not amount to alot , whats sucess I am well up on a lot moaning about their lifes in the UK and do not aspire to living in a nowhere suburb like Duncraig.
Unhappy never I laugh all day at some of you good people , my life is always full just bored with Australia .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.