Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

5 days eh !!!!!!

5 days eh !!!!!!

Old Jul 17th 2005, 2:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default 5 days eh !!!!!!

wmoore
i bet your now sitting thinking................................have i done this have i done that......on no i forgot this and that i think ill start to count down the hours for u. just to make it seem longer
Old Jul 17th 2005, 3:28 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 days eh !!!!!!

Originally Posted by soapy
wmoore
i bet your now sitting thinking................................have i done this have i done that......on no i forgot this and that i think ill start to count down the hours for u. just to make it seem longer
Mrs M is the organised one in our family, I'm the loafer

Go on then, start counting
Old Jul 17th 2005, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

wmoore

It's actually only 4 days. You'll have to excuse mr. moore - it seems that he hasn't learned the fine art of counting from 1-10 yet!
Old Jul 17th 2005, 8:07 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
It's actually only 4 days. You'll have to excuse mr. moore - it seems that he hasn't learned the fine art of counting from 1-10 yet!
Ah well ..... it's 4 days until we leave here but another day until we actually fly you see. Then another 2 days (with timezones) until we land.

And I can count fine well thank you. It's just I had my socks on last time I spoke to you
Old Jul 17th 2005, 8:11 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by wmoore
Ah well ..... it's 4 days until we leave here but another day until we actually fly you see. Then another 2 days (with timezones) until we land.

And I can count fine well thank you. It's just I had my socks on last time I spoke to you
But it will be 4 days tomorrow though

Old Jul 17th 2005, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

and you can count fine well can you.......!(with a drink in your hand!)
Old Jul 17th 2005, 8:22 pm
What's happening dudes?

and you can count fine well can you.......!(with a drink in your hand!)
Well that's often another problem ......
Old Jul 17th 2005, 8:22 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Merlot
But it will be 4 days tomorrow though
So everyone's a winner
Old Jul 17th 2005, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So everyone's a winner

....not really....your count will still be off one day!

Ok, ok....I'm leaving!
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

....not really....your count will still be off one day!

Ok, ok....I'm leaving!
can he join up his letters yet?
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:13 pm
What's happening dudes?

can he join up his letters yet?
Steady now. I only just moved from pencil to ink recently. One step at a time if you please
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Steady now. I only just moved from pencil to ink recently. One step at a time if you please
is that cos yir pissed lol
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

is that cos yir pissed lol
One might be lead to believe that was the problem, if we didn't know that wm was a tea-totler man!
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

One might be lead to believe that was the problem, if we didn't know that wm was a tea-totler man!
Yir jokin !!!!!!!
poor u. that means when he starts to ramble he doest have the excuse that he was pished so if i ever manage to get him to take me for a beer, he could buy one for each of us and ill drink his
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yir jokin !!!!!!!
poor u. that means when he starts to ramble he doest have the excuse that he was pished so if i ever manage to get him to take me for a beer, he could buy one for each of us and ill drink his

we all have to make allowances for the less fortunate. when he starts rambling on in the lounge, we just nod our heads and pretend that we're actually interested in what he's saying!

the nuns are very hopeful that eventually he will be able to crayon within the lines of a colouring book!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.