Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

47SK Skilled Visa Form

47SK Skilled Visa Form

Old Jul 28th 2006, 2:32 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light
Default 47SK Skilled Visa Form

We have downloaded the 47SK Visa Form.

Please could anyone confirm that is this the correct form to use. My husband is a plumber. There seems to be many forms out there. Its confusing.

We have gone through this form and its seem like the correct to use, but I haven't seen anyone on this tread mention this form.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Old Jul 28th 2006, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 47SK Skilled Visa Form

Originally Posted by julie hilton

Please could anyone confirm that is this the correct form to use. My husband is a plumber. There seems to be many forms out there. Its confusing.

We have gone through this form and its seem like the correct to use, but I haven't seen anyone on this tread mention this form.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
As long as its the the most up-to-date 47SK your okay to use it.
Good luck with your application.

Alison
Old Jul 28th 2006, 2:58 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 47SK Skilled Visa Form

Originally Posted by Alison1967
As long as its the the most up-to-date 47SK your okay to use it.
Good luck with your application.

Alison

I have just printed it off last week.

Thanks
Old Jul 28th 2006, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 47SK Skilled Visa Form

Originally Posted by julie hilton

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Have you done your TRA yet?

forms: 47SK, form 80 (for each applicant), form 886, form 956 (if using agent).

Good luck - best place for visa filling-in questions is the Immigration forum.

Paula