Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

47sk ready to go just one question?

Wikiposts

47sk ready to go just one question?

Old Mar 14th 2006, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

mpk200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 47sk ready to go just one question?

Hi Have just received my nomination letter and form 1100 from South Australia

can anyone just confirm do i send original form and letter or cerified copies also the letter from the skills assessment does this have to be the original one or certified copy?

Thanks

Mike.

P.s My agent has said to send the original letter for skils assessment and a copy of the STNI letter and form 1100.Just seems a little strange so thought i would check on here.

Thanks

Mike
Old Mar 14th 2006, 12:14 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 47sk ready to go just one question?

Originally Posted by mpk200
Hi Have just received my nomination letter and form 1100 from South Australia

can anyone just confirm do i send original form and letter or cerified copies also the letter from the skills assessment does this have to be the original one or certified copy?

Thanks

Mike.

P.s My agent has said to send the original letter for skils assessment and a copy of the STNI letter and form 1100.Just seems a little strange so thought i would check on here.

Thanks

Mike
Your agent is probably right (can't see them staying an agent long if they gave shitty advice).

Make copies for yourself though and check out this site for further info/assistance:

www.dimia.gov.au
Old Mar 14th 2006, 12:48 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 47sk ready to go just one question?

Original of skills assessment, certified copy of nomination form. Like kiwichild says, make photocopy of skills assessment for your records.