Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

47sk help please

47sk help please

Old May 20th 2006, 8:33 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default 47sk help please

Hi All,
Just going through the checklist form and part 3 states you have to provide
certified copies of birth cert showing your age and names of both parents.
Unfortunalty my original birth cert got lost and i only have a small cert from 1990 when I got this one as I got married and needed one,only trouble is this one doesn't show my parents name,just my dob etc etc,do you all think this will be ok ?? Or should I get a copy of the original if it's even possible from regitsry?
Old May 20th 2006, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 47sk help please

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Hi All,
Just going through the checklist form and part 3 states you have to provide
certified copies of birth cert showing your age and names of both parents.
Unfortunalty my original birth cert got lost and i only have a small cert from 1990 when I got this one as I got married and needed one,only trouble is this one doesn't show my parents name,just my dob etc etc,do you all think this will be ok ?? Or should I get a copy of the original if it's even possible from regitsry?
You need a full birth certificate, they won't accept a short one. You can order them online from here or go to your local office for one.
Old May 20th 2006, 8:44 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WendyC
You need a full birth certificate, they won't accept a short one. You can order them online from here or go to your local office for one.
Wendy,
you are an absolute gem,thanks for the info,looks like i'll be gleaning more info direct from you as you have the knowledge i need!
thanks again!!
Old May 20th 2006, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Wendy,
you are an absolute gem,thanks for the info,looks like i'll be gleaning more info direct from you as you have the knowledge i need!
thanks again!!
No problem
Old May 20th 2006, 9:01 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Wendy,
thanks again!!
BTW it's cheaper to phone the registry office in the town where you were born than to order online. Also it arrives quicker..........

Lou
xx
Old May 20th 2006, 9:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by charles.edington
BTW it's cheaper to phone the registry office in the town where you were born than to order online. Also it arrives quicker..........

Lou
xx
I wish I'd known that last week

My son needed two copies of his birth certificate for stuff so I ordered online. Had to get two copies, and he needed them ASAP, cost me £33 :scared:
Old May 20th 2006, 9:17 pm
Running on the spot.

cheers all.Thanks for the advice
Old May 20th 2006, 9:21 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I'd known that last week

My son needed two copies of his birth certificate for stuff so I ordered online. Had to get two copies, and he needed them ASAP, cost me £33 :scared:

Oh b****r Wendy. We all had to get them and Chaz ordered his online, £15 I think - mine and the girls were £7.50 each - half price. We got them either next day or the day after (ordered mine first then realised our girls only had short ones)

Lou
xx
Old May 20th 2006, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Oh b****r Wendy. We all had to get them and Chaz ordered his online, £15 I think - mine and the girls were £7.50 each - half price. We got them either next day or the day after (ordered mine first then realised our girls only had short ones)

Lou
xx

If I could have waited 19 days for them, then it would have been £17 for two copies. But he needed to get them off. Of course, I could have gone down for them, but couldn't be bothered waiting for an hour in there.
Old May 20th 2006, 9:36 pm
Look at moi!!!

If I could have waited 19 days for them, then it would have been £17 for two copies. But he needed to get them off. Of course, I could have gone down for them, but couldn't be bothered waiting for an hour in there.
Like I said - we got them next day or the day after directly from Derby registry office.... Just for anyone else that needs to do it....

Lou
xx
Old May 21st 2006, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: 47sk help please

Thanks for this - reading this thread suddenly realised wife only has short certificate! just did a quick order for northern irland via the link
Old May 21st 2006, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Ordered ours online having turned the house upside down for the originals. 11 quid each IIRC. Took about 3 weeks to arrive.

Found the originals last week while clearing the loft.

Typical

Andy
Old May 21st 2006, 8:07 pm
Running on the spot.

Glad this has helped others,just need to get a copy of Birth cert sorted and visa application time for us,went and got the passport piccys done today and got photo copies of everything else.So just the form to fill out and away we go down the road of long waits!!
Wendy..brace yourself for more questions!
Old May 21st 2006, 9:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Glad this has helped others,just need to get a copy of Birth cert sorted and visa application time for us,went and got the passport piccys done today and got photo copies of everything else.So just the form to fill out and away we go down the road of long waits!!
Wendy..brace yourself for more questions!
No problem, you know where I am, if I know the answer I will tell you, if not then I'll find it or at least know someone who will.
Old May 21st 2006, 11:27 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Will i live a life of luxury and be on this earth till 125?

Get this one Wendy and you deff get my vote of confidence Joking, Thanks to a few of your posts i can now sleep like a baby, ZZZZZZZzzzzz..... The Courior is being booked as of NOW!

Keep it up

OOPs! nearly forgot, when will i be due to wonder " where is my Visa"

No problem, you know where I am, if I know the answer I will tell you, if not then I'll find it or at least know someone who will.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.