Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

47sk help again please

47sk help again please

Old May 24th 2006, 12:58 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default 47sk help again please

Hi all,
Just completing the bloody thing now and i've got to the last little bit where you sign,not sure which question i have to sign!! I'm going for independent sub 136 visa.I'm sure I have to sign q127
and it states...
I declare I have the skills etc etc ...check
I declarethat i am sponsered by a state/Territory gov agency or reg certifying body...AAHHHHHHH
whats that about then??
Am I signing the wrong question,heads gone to mash!!
Help please...
Old May 24th 2006, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 47sk help again please

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Hi all,
Just completing the bloody thing now and i've got to the last little bit where you sign,not sure which question i have to sign!! I'm going for independent sub 136 visa.I'm sure I have to sign q127
and it states...
I declare I have the skills etc etc ...check
I declarethat i am sponsered by a state/Territory gov agency or reg certifying body...AAHHHHHHH
whats that about then??
Am I signing the wrong question,heads gone to mash!!
Help please...
Hi

You need to sign Q 128

All applicants over 16 need to sign Q131
Old May 24th 2006, 1:10 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Wendy,

Always there to lend a hand,what a Women!!
Thanks.
I really do owe you one!

Last edited by rugbymad; May 24th 2006 at 1:16 pm.
Old May 24th 2006, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Wendy,
I love you!!
Always there to lend a hand,what a Women!!
Thanks.
I really do owe you one!

Erm, that's OK
Old May 24th 2006, 2:03 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

I tell you what Wendy, when i looked at this post and saw that you had (answered first as usual) i nearly fell of my chair thinking about what your answer will be( knowing that you would be correct)

TF you said 128 and 131 :scared:

Originally Posted by WendyC
Hi

You need to sign Q 128

All applicants over 16 need to sign Q131
Old May 24th 2006, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
I tell you what Wendy, when i looked at this post and saw that you had (answered first as usual) i nearly fell of my chair thinking about what your answer will be( knowing that you would be correct)

TF you said 128 and 131 :scared:

I aim to please
Old May 25th 2006, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute

And 125 if you are paying by credit card.

Paula