47sk Gone

Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice
Default 47sk Gone

Our 47SK was sent of yesterday - now the waiting game...

Dave / Linda
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

LouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 47sk Gone

Good Luck - welcome to the world of waiting.....
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice

Originally Posted by LouiseG
Good Luck - welcome to the world of waiting.....

Looking forward to it.

Linda
Old Feb 10th 2006, 2:36 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LindyLooPot

Dave / Linda
Ours went yesterday as well - we're probably sharing a plane as we speak...
Good Luck
Old Feb 10th 2006, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Dave / Linda
Good luck Dave & Linda.

Looking forward to seeing you at the P'boro meet and hopefully the Northampton meet.

Graham
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:06 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Dave / Linda

Good feeling innit, but welcome to the wait , never mind you can pass the time on here talking pish
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 47sk Gone

good luck to all of you just sent my fingers crossed

gee x
Old Feb 10th 2006, 5:06 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Dave / Linda

Ours went today, but it has a bit of a spurt on yours, it's already in OZ! he he he

We should all hear together then!

fingers crossed
Old Feb 10th 2006, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice

HI,
We are just waiting on our sponsorship form being received from our relative in australia (send in the post to us today) and then our 47sk is going hopefully by the end of the third week in feb. Do you ever find yourself organising things in your head like when you get there I'll do this and do that and buy this and that? I'm going on as if our application has already been granted. Cant get oz out of my head at all, tried everything but doesnt work. So here's to 3rd week in feb when our application is being sent. Hopefully we'll be in perth this time next year!!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by glennandkate
Ours went yesterday as well - we're probably sharing a plane as we speak...
Good Luck
Yeah

My bags are packed sold everything in the house - not taking a thing - ready to step off the plane then I wake up.

Bummer

Where you heading for?

Linda
Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Good luck Dave & Linda.

Looking forward to seeing you at the P'boro meet and hopefully the Northampton meet.

Graham
Graham

Bit apprehensive but looking forward to both meets.

Linda
Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Ours went today, but it has a bit of a spurt on yours, it's already in OZ! he he he

We should all hear together then!

fingers crossed

Good Luck to you to Alan & Sam, where do you hope to settle?

Linda / Dave
Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kozzae
HI,
We are just waiting on our sponsorship form being received from our relative in australia (send in the post to us today) and then our 47sk is going hopefully by the end of the third week in feb. Do you ever find yourself organising things in your head like when you get there I'll do this and do that and buy this and that? I'm going on as if our application has already been granted. Cant get oz out of my head at all, tried everything but doesnt work. So here's to 3rd week in feb when our application is being sent. Hopefully we'll be in perth this time next year!!
Do you know I thought it was just me going mad, I think if I mention Australia one more time to my Hubby, friends I wont even get to Oz.

In my mind I have already decided what not to take, what I would like to take dependng on the price, we are slowly giving the house a new lick of paint inside to look fresh ready to sell in 9/10 months time.

I have already given my Lease car back bought a banger - saving money.

Feels like I am in limbo - just waiting for a YES hopefully.
Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice

Hi,

I'm hopefully going to be in perth this time next year. My sister in law lives in kinross and she is our sponsor. She phoned today to say she's put her form in the post back to us today so as soon as received, we'll post our application. Just left oz after a holiday in January and met everyone that will be round about us when we move. Wish I was still there.

Joyce
Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:56 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck to you to Alan & Sam, where do you hope to settle?

Linda / Dave

Perth/Rockingham/Mandurah/Bunbury area

As you can see it's still under discussion
We have good friends in Perth area (Rolyestone)
But not sure it's for us till we get there so keeping our options open

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.