Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

47sk and cheklist

47sk and cheklist

Old Apr 23rd 2006, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice
Default 47sk and cheklist

Guys,

need your help. Had 46sk filled in for months and now I've got my TRA I'm going to send it off tomorrow. Downloaded the checklist but it doesn't seem to relate to the form that I have. EG the checklist says
"Question 106 Migration agent detail completed", but the question on my form is employment history. Also questions 111, 112 and 113 do not relate to each other (hope you're following all this!)

Thinking that I had and old form I've been to DIMIA's site and sure enough, the design date on my form is 11/05 and the new one is 03/06.

HOWEVER, the new form is EXACTLY the same as the one I have filled in!

So, two questions;

What the smeg is going on with the checklist, and can I still use the old form??

TIA

Andy
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice
Default Re: 47sk and cheklist

Originally Posted by andicee
Guys,

need your help. Had 46sk filled in for months and now I've got my TRA I'm going to send it off tomorrow. Downloaded the checklist but it doesn't seem to relate to the form that I have. EG the checklist says
"Question 106 Migration agent detail completed", but the question on my form is employment history. Also questions 111, 112 and 113 do not relate to each other (hope you're following all this!)

Thinking that I had and old form I've been to DIMIA's site and sure enough, the design date on my form is 11/05 and the new one is 03/06.

So, two questions;

What the smeg is going on with the checklist, and can I still use the old form??

TIA

Andy
47SK OBVIOUSLY!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 3:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Guys,

So, two questions;

TIA

Andy

Hi

I remember when I was filing in my form, my agent told us that the 47sk had been updated and the checklist had not. She said some of the checklist would not be applicable to the form and to just ignore them parts.

I'm not sure about whether you should use the new one or the one you have. Double check to make sure there isn't any difference, however slight it may be.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=WendyC]Hi

I remember when I was filing in my form, my agent told us that the 47sk had been updated and the checklist had not. She said some of the checklist would not be applicable to the form and to just ignore them parts.

I'm not sure about whether you should use the new one or the one you have. Double check to make sure there isn't any difference, however slight it may be.[/QUOTE

Cheers Wend. Be glad to see the back of all this bloody paperwork

Andy
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 3:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Andy
Amen to that !!
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 4:19 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I just filled in my checklist and noticed that some of the questions don't correspond with the checklist .....so I have ammended the checklist so that they do... I'm sure they won't mind......hopefully!
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I just filled in my checklist and noticed that some of the questions don't correspond with the checklist .....so I have ammended the checklist so that they do... I'm sure they won't mind......hopefully!
Filled mine in last month and posted the same problem, just filled in with all the info they requested and ignored the question numbers.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=andicee]
Originally Posted by WendyC
Hi

I'm not sure about whether you should use the new one or the one you have. Double check to make sure there isn't any difference, however slight it may be.[/QUOTE

Andy
Andy

You have to use the most up-to-date form.
Also check they haven't increased the visa fee, I didn't and it delayed my application acknowledgement by two weeks.

Ali
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 5:41 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Alison1967]

Andy

Also check they haven't increased the visa fee, I didn't and it delayed my application acknowledgement by two weeks.

Ali

Ali the form is up to date but the check list isn't!

I make the fee $1935, at least thats what I've put on form.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Alison1967]

Andy

Ali
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please let it not be true
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 6:14 pm
Living the Dream!

[QUOTE=andicee]
Originally Posted by Alison1967

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please let it not be true
what?
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Mrs JFW]

what?
That I have to print off ANOTHER form and fill it out again.

Even tho it's the same!
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 6:23 pm
Living the Dream!

[QUOTE=andicee]

That I have to print off ANOTHER form and fill it out again.

Even tho it's the same!
Why??
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Mrs JFW]

Why??
Are you winding me up??
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=andicee]

Are you winding me up??
Ok, I've done some searching. It seems that you don't have to use the newest version, but it could slow your case down if there is something in the new form that your CO needs to know for your case.

See post 6 http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=updated+forms

As far as I can see the only difference between these two forms is the colour, so I wouldn't worry about doing it all again.

Hope that helps
Wendy x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.