Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

47SK Acknowledged today - Adelaide

47SK Acknowledged today - Adelaide

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice
Default 47SK Acknowledged today - Adelaide

Is it just me that the slightest little bit of information you get so excited over, and sit here letting everyone know whats happening instead of getting dressed and going to work :scared: - looks like I will be late today, but who cares its Friday.

We have received confirmaton that Adelaide have received our 47SK application and stated the following:-

The approximate processing time for Skilled Migration applications is 6 months if your occupation is on the Migration Occupations in Demand list or is being processed under one of the regional categories. For all other categories the approx processing time is 9 months.

Hope the information is usefull to anyone waiting just like us.

Need a drink to calm down better not as my concentration at work has already gone thinking contantly of being smewhere else.

YIPEE

LindyLooPot
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Smile Re: 47SK Acknowledged today - Adelaide

Originally Posted by LindyLooPot
Is it just me that the slightest little bit of information you get so excited over, and sit here letting everyone know whats happening instead of getting dressed and going to work :scared: - looks like I will be late today, but who cares its Friday.

We have received confirmaton that Adelaide have received our 47SK application and stated the following:-

The approximate processing time for Skilled Migration applications is 6 months if your occupation is on the Migration Occupations in Demand list or is being processed under one of the regional categories. For all other categories the approx processing time is 9 months.

Need a drink to calm down better not as my concentration at work has already gone thinking contantly of being smewhere else.

YIPEE

LindyLooPot
just seen your thread ,well done i am in same time as you and any thing like this makes you feel one step closer.well done
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

smithfield22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 47SK Acknowledged today - Adelaide

Originally Posted by LindyLooPot

YIPEE

LindyLooPot
Congratulations - now you've got the waiting game - we thought six months would really drag and every day we would check the post. We sent our 47SK in July and in September we had been requested to do Police Checks and medicals - beware because they only give you a certain time limit to get these back to them, I think it was something like 70 days? not sure though. We had our medicals done in October and sent all the information off. Just before Christmas we were granted our visa and the date given is a year to validate your visa from when you had your medicals done. Good luck.
Karen.