Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

46 days past centerlink newborn claim lodgement and no news!

46 days past centerlink newborn claim lodgement and no news!

Old Sep 15th 2014, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice
Question 46 days past centerlink newborn claim lodgement and no news!

Hi Everyone!

My son was born on 06-07-2014. Lodged newborn family assistance centerlink claim on 31-July-2014 and uploaded all required documents on the next day. Inquired the status from centerlink several times and was told that it is being processed and if money was not deposited within 40 days call again. Rang centerlink today and was told that the issue will be investigated.

Does anybody know how long usually takes to receive family assistance money in bank ?

Thank you
Reza
Old Sep 16th 2014, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 46 days past centerlink newborn claim lodgement and no news!

Originally Posted by QLDlover
Hi Everyone!

My son was born on 06-07-2014. Lodged newborn family assistance centerlink claim on 31-July-2014 and uploaded all required documents on the next day. Inquired the status from centerlink several times and was told that it is being processed and if money was not deposited within 40 days call again. Rang centerlink today and was told that the issue will be investigated.

Does anybody know how long usually takes to receive family assistance money in bank ?

Thank you
Reza
No idea but Mrs Beoz has been back and forth from the shithole in the past month trying to do the same thing as you. What a bunch of useless dicks they are. They can't even give the right info first time and give it right.
Old Sep 16th 2014, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by QLDlover
Hi Everyone!

Thank you
Reza
I applied early July and received my first payment on 27 August if that helps.
Old Sep 16th 2014, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

Originally Posted by sassie
I applied early July and received my first payment on 27 August if that helps.
Thanks for the reply.