Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

457 visa process time to sydney

457 visa process time to sydney

Old May 18th 2006, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

seven is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 457 visa process time to sydney

today has one month and since we applied but we haven,t heard anything from our Co. whom we got last Friday. does any one have any ideas on how long it can take to get the visa after DIMIA has allocated CO for you. any help cause i am so tired of waiting.

cheers
Old May 18th 2006, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 457 visa process time to sydney

some people have a good 12 months to wait for their visas - last I read on here for 457 was 5 weeks ... blink and the time will pass!
Old May 19th 2006, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 457 visa process time to sydney

Originally Posted by seven
today has one month and since we applied but we haven,t heard anything from our Co. whom we got last Friday. does any one have any ideas on how long it can take to get the visa after DIMIA has allocated CO for you. any help cause i am so tired of waiting.

cheers
check out this website http://www.austimeline.com/index.jsp - u'll be able to see how long others are havign to wait - might be useful