Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

457 VISA APPROVED TODAY!!!!

457 VISA APPROVED TODAY!!!!

Old Aug 6th 2008, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

Soton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really nice
Default 457 VISA APPROVED TODAY!!!!

Visa approved today.. wowser in less than 6 weeks be in Sydney for 2 years. I am very very excited about starting this new adventure.. and the same time very teary about leaving friends & family. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone so far making it a lot easier to get the lots of helpful and useful info about the BIG move. Anyone moving to Sydney in the first few weeks of September???
Old Aug 6th 2008, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

NickSuzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 457 VISA APPROVED TODAY!!!!

Congratulations, that i great. I am about to apply for ours.

Congrats agian and hope you enjoy it

Nick
Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

GillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Soton2Sydney
Visa approved today.. wowser in less than 6 weeks be in Sydney for 2 years. I am very very excited about starting this new adventure.. and the same time very teary about leaving friends & family. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone so far making it a lot easier to get the lots of helpful and useful info about the BIG move. Anyone moving to Sydney in the first few weeks of September???
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry stuck in France until our visa comes through...would prefer Sydney anyday!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:38 pm
Northern Monkey

adamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to all

Hi,
I'm just about to apply for a 457. How long did the process take for you?
Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice

Originally Posted by memewest
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations!!
we are flying out on the 22nd september with Singapore airlines from Heathrow to Sydney..

We will be heading to Manly for the first 4 weeks..any ideas on where you will be?
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

GillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by adamlt1972
Hi,
I'm just about to apply for a 457. How long did the process take for you?
"wowser in less than 6 weeks". Hope the meds don't include an eye sight test
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:31 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!! We moved out here at end of March and live in Manly, where will you be looking to live or you not sure yet?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:31 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Russ_Sarah
Congratulations!!
we are flying out on the 22nd september with Singapore airlines from Heathrow to Sydney..

We will be heading to Manly for the first 4 weeks..any ideas on where you will be?
Got a place in Manly yet or staying in Serviced accom?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

LUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Soton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really niceSoton2Sydney is just really nice

Hiya - Guys thanks for the lovely comments. The process took about 3 weeks from doing the chest xrays to getting the visa infact I was amazed at how smoothly and quickly it went!!! We have an idea of living in Surry Hills , Paddington etc..so first 2 weeks will be frantically getting a place before OH begins work, and then I need to get my ass a job!! Manly sounds and looks great but we are thinking be in the thick of it for 6 months and then figure out where we really wanna be, and Manly is a big fav for my OH... so who knows might be joining you guys there in 6 months or so.