Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

42c forcast for Melbourne tomorrow.........

42c forcast for Melbourne tomorrow.........

Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:41 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 42c forcast for Melbourne tomorrow.........

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Am I the only one that loves this heat.

Anything between 30 - 45 is fantastic! It is wonderful in Melbourne as it doesn't get too humid. Today at the beach was perfect and there was such an awesome friendly atmosphere.

I am now off to buy fishing stuff so we can enjoy it to the full Just need the boat next... question is do I get one suitable for the sea or the lakes
I quite like the heat, but we don't have a pool and we can't spend too much time at the beach as it's too much for the kids.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Right now it's at this time of night, with no work tomorrow it great drinking weather, I swap from beer to Champaigne (whoops sorry frogs, sparkling wine I mean) at this time of year. Keeps the wife company. Jacobs creek rose sparkling, is a fantastic drop for a beer drinker.

Every drop of waste water I can manage (not piss of course) IE: washing machine water, goes into keeping my garden green at this time of year. I must drop in a piccy of my wall of banana palms, they are bloody fantastic, even if i say so myself. This heat is great for those, but not so good for grass.

We are off to Alexandria gardens tomorrow evening, Its a family evening on new years eve for the Kids. fireworks will probably be called off cos of the weather.

M.O.D..... Keep drinking
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:53 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
We were parked right in front of the park, it's a shame we didn't know we were there between 2 and 3.

I'm going to get together with Ben for a game of tennis some time.

Oh, we got there just on 3pm!! We didnt really plan it tho. My sister called this morning and said "Lets go to the beach!!" and off we went.....

I am sure we can arrange something soon. Paul and I are coming down to Ben and Pams next weekend. Pams folks are heading home to Scotland on Sunday so we want to say good bye to them.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:58 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Oh, we got there just on 3pm!! We didnt really plan it tho. My sister called this morning and said "Lets go to the beach!!" and off we went.....

I am sure we can arrange something soon. Paul and I are coming down to Ben and Pams next weekend. Pams folks are heading home to Scotland on Sunday so we want to say good bye to them.
No worries mate, we can discuss washing machines
Old Dec 30th 2005, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Right now it's at this time of night, with no work tomorrow it great drinking weather, I swap from beer to Champaigne (whoops sorry frogs, sparkling wine I mean) at this time of year. Keeps the wife company. Jacobs creek rose sparkling, is a fantastic drop for a beer drinker.

Every drop of waste water I can manage (not piss of course) IE: washing machine water, goes into keeping my garden green at this time of year. I must drop in a piccy of my wall of banana palms, they are bloody fantastic, even if i say so myself. This heat is great for those, but not so good for grass.

We are off to Alexandria gardens tomorrow evening, Its a family evening on new years eve for the Kids. fireworks will probably be called off cos of the weather.

M.O.D..... Keep drinking

We heard about that, is it near where the boatsheds are? Sounds really good apart from the hammers kick off at midnight
Old Dec 30th 2005, 11:01 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

No worries mate, we can discuss washing machines

We can discuss washing machines, the cost of lettuce....anything your little heart desires, petal....but remember......I am an Aussie and will fight dirty if I gotta!!
Old Dec 30th 2005, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by Hels
We can discuss washing machines, the cost of lettuce....anything your little heart desires, petal....but remember......I am an Aussie and will fight dirty if I gotta!!
Nah I'm too friendly to fight ya
Old Dec 30th 2005, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

We heard about that, is it near where the boatsheds are? Sounds really good apart from the hammers kick off at midnight

Yehp must be, I had to look it up to confirm, exactly what gardens where which, I'm just tagging along with the missus for once, and will be the one with the cold sack, full of stellas.

Free public transport tomorrow evening.

Err I'm orf to watch a girlie movie with her right now, mite lace her champers with some absythe later

Looks like it's gonna be a good nite.

"trading places" foxtel
Old Dec 30th 2005, 11:18 am

Yehp must be, I had to look it up to confirm, exactly what gardens where which, I'm just tagging along with the missus for once, and will be the one with the cold sack, full of stellas.

Err I'm orf to watch a girlie movie with her right now, mite lace her champers with some absythe later

"trading places" foxtel
Absinthe , stella you must be rich
Old Dec 30th 2005, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

"trading places" foxtel
I have heard that fireworks will be going on
This is the first year that we will not be city bound I will miss them but it is great to be invited to friends to celebrate. Even better they are in walking distance and have offered to bed the kids down
Old Dec 30th 2005, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
I have heard that fireworks will be going on
This is the first year that we will not be city bound I will miss them but it is great to be invited to friends to celebrate. Even better they are in walking distance and have offered to bed the kids down
Sounds perfect
Old Dec 30th 2005, 3:19 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

Whats the matter with perth these days not as hot as it usually is.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:58 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

it's going to be hot
42 C? no way, I saw 30 and thunderstorms for tomorrow!
Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skywalker
42 C? no way, I saw 30 and thunderstorms for tomorrow!
Nope - its definitely forecast 42 degrees for today!
See http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...55E661,00.html

We're off to the museum to keep cool!
Ruth
Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:41 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Take a look! I don't know...different sites different forecasts!?
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/AS...?force_units=1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.