Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

41.8 in Perth today!

41.8 in Perth today!

Old Jan 26th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 41.8 in Perth today!

Great day to be at the beach!!
Old Jan 26th 2007, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 41.8 in Perth today!

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
Great day to be at the beach!!

Mmm, that means by about Tuesday we'll have that here in Adelaide. Just in time for the kids going back to school.

Looks like I'll have to spend the day in the pub then cos a half hours walk there and back in that heat is a killer
Old Jan 26th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wendy
Mmm, that means by about Tuesday we'll have that here in Adelaide. Just in time for the kids going back to school.

Looks like I'll have to spend the day in the pub then cos a half hours walk there and back in that heat is a killer
It was baking today.
Spent the day at Moore River. Completely smothered myself in sun cream....looked like a walking ghost the cream was so thick, but still got burnt!!
Old Jan 26th 2007, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
It was baking today.
Spent the day at Moore River. Completely smothered myself in sun cream....looked like a walking ghost the cream was so thick, but still got burnt!!

Yep, know that feeling

Hope you had a nice day though
Old Jan 26th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wendy
Yep, know that feeling

Hope you had a nice day though
Bloody great day. I have never seen the sea looklng so calm and beautiful.
We were like kids in the water, doing rolly pollies, and handstands!!! Thought we were 10 years old rather than in our forties!!!!!!............Had a great time though!!!!
Old Jan 26th 2007, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bloody great day. I have never seen the sea looklng so calm and beautiful.
We were like kids in the water, doing rolly pollies, and handstands!!! Thought we were 10 years old rather than in our forties!!!!!!............Had a great time though!!!!

That's great.
Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

And 40c tomorrow ..and then a cool change on Sunday, 38c ....B
Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vin 'n Bin
And 40c tomorrow ..and then a cool change on Sunday, 38c ....B
Well I'm sickened. Did the school run this morning and kids said 'it's alot warmer this morning aint it mum'. It was 4 degrees. The rest of the week it was -2 bloody freezing!

Can't wait for a bit of sunshine and warm weather.

Nicky x
Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by leechy100
Well I'm sickened. Did the school run this morning and kids said 'it's alot warmer this morning aint it mum'. It was 4 degrees. The rest of the week it was -2 bloody freezing!

Can't wait for a bit of sunshine and warm weather.

Nicky x
All the best Nicky ...right now I wouldn't mind 4c degrees ...might stick my head in the 'fridge
Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:50 am
Banned

MD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud of

Nice to see it warming up a bit.

Wait until Feb hits...
Old Jan 26th 2007, 6:38 pm
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MD09
Nice to see it warming up a bit.

Wait until Feb hits...
And i'm arriving on the 1st. Enough to make me turn around and find somewhere cooler!
Old Jan 27th 2007, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose you either like the heat or you don't.

We all love it - the hotter the better. I still think that 40 degrees here doesn't feel as hot as 32 degrees in SE Asia when the humidity really takes its toll.

Did anybody in Perth feel the easterly last night? I put the rubbish out at about 8.00pm and it felt like a hairdryer.

BTW sat on our balcony last night watching the fireworks at Hillary's but got distracted by the great storm behind - a few pictures below of the lightning. I have a weak zoom so they are a bit blurred.
Attached Thumbnails 41.8 in Perth today!-lightning1.jpg   41.8 in Perth today!-lightning2.jpg   41.8 in Perth today!-lightning4.jpg  
Old Jan 27th 2007, 4:58 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
I suppose you either like the heat or you don't.

We all love it - the hotter the better. I still think that 40 degrees here doesn't feel as hot as 32 degrees in SE Asia when the humidity really takes its toll.

Did anybody in Perth feel the easterly last night? I put the rubbish out at about 8.00pm and it felt like a hairdryer.

BTW sat on our balcony last night watching the fireworks at Hillary's but got distracted by the great storm behind - a few pictures below of the lightning. I have a weak zoom so they are a bit blurred.
Tell the truth, you were p*ssed
Old Jan 27th 2007, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Tell the truth, you were p*ssed
Sat down at Burns Beach at about 9pm last night. Could see the sunset on the left and the lightening on the right. In the meantime could also see the fireworks from Moindatie, Hillarys and The city!!!! Fantastic sights!!! But boy was it hot, even right on the coast there was a hot wind blowing!!!
Old Jan 27th 2007, 5:19 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Sat down at Burns Beach at about 9pm last night. Could see the sunset on the left and the lightening on the right. In the meantime could also see the fireworks from Moindatie, Hillarys and The city!!!! Fantastic sights!!! But boy was it hot, even right on the coast there was a hot wind blowing!!!
Where's Moindatie?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.