4 more days to go and counting

Old May 19th 2004, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 4 more days to go and counting

gosh have i forgotton anything

its too late now though:scared:

how i long for a settee
only 1 more family do and thats it, on a more serious note visited my mums grave and said goodbye just wanted to post that this was more emotional than i had thought, said my goodbyes to her all over again

still people saying i am doing the wrong thing

as the tv programme says " get a life"

arlene
Old May 19th 2004, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

ARLENE!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

Nearly there now, anything you've forgotton will come back to you, i'm sure.

Chill out, relax, be happy and enjoy!

Oh, and good luck, not that you'll need it.
Old May 19th 2004, 7:33 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 4 more days to go and counting

Originally posted by arlene

how i long for a settee
only 1 more family do and thats it, on a more serious note visited my mums grave and said goodbye just wanted to post that this was more emotional than i had thought, said my goodbyes to her all over again

arlene

I did the grave thing to Arlene a couple of days before we left, just to let them know where we were going etc. It was probably more emotional than saying goodbye to some of the living.
Old May 19th 2004, 7:52 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

how i long for a settee

arlene

Good luck arlene, make sure you let us know how you get along once you're there!
Old May 19th 2004, 8:11 am
maggy

Good luck to you. We are going to perth 1st june and have had similar comments made about doing wrong thing. Better to try and fail than to never try at all. If you dont take risks in life then you get nothing its better to sit back in years to come and say at least i tried it rather than WHAT IF. The very best of luck to you if you have survived the whole emigration process then you will make it work when you arrive in Oz. I read a book a few years ago about people taking risks and having knock backs it was called FEEL THE FEAR AND DO IT ANYWAY. Just keep saying this to yourself as its the fear of the unknown that makes it exciting and keeps your spirit alive.

all the very best for future you can do it.

maggy

Old May 19th 2004, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Just to let you know that i am thinking of you mate, hope that you have a fantastic flight and that you really do 'get a new life down under'!
with love and hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxxxxxxxx
Old May 19th 2004, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Everything will be fine, go have fun and relax a little. I hope that it is everything you dreamed of.

Take care and good luck

Mandy
Old May 19th 2004, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Arlene,

We wish you every success on the other side There is no way you are doing the wrong thing. Go out there and enjoy your new life.

PM us with your private email address so we can keep in touch via email when we get there.

Good luck to you both
Old May 19th 2004, 8:23 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

how i long for a settee

arlene

Oh MY Goodnes!!!
Are you going already!?!?!?!?!?
Arlene, I hope you all have a very safe trip...enjoy the excitement of it all!!!!
I hope it all works out wonderfully for you - which i know it will - and dont forget to stick 2 fingers up at the nhs as you go!!!!!

good luck hunny......i wish you all the love and luck in the world!!!

let us know how you get on !!!!!

sue
xxx
Old May 19th 2004, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

sue

thanks so much, now the time seems to be flying by, not enough time to say goodbye to family members, (without sounding strange but those with us and those who are not anymore)

everything is so surreal and the butterflies have disappeared and a general excitement has kicked in

WE KNOW what we are doing is right for us and our family and had a great consversation with my dad today who when i asked am i being selfish replied that he thought i was being more selfish in staying for his sake

arlene
Old May 19th 2004, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Dads

had a great consversation with my dad today who when i asked am i being selfish replied that he thought i was being more selfish in staying for his sake

arlene [/QUOTE]

What a great dad you have Arlene,
hugs Rach x
Old May 19th 2004, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Arlene

I just want to wish you and your family the best of luck in your new lives i am sure you will have a ball

Make sure you keep in touch as you will be sorely missed on this site...

footie xxx
Old May 19th 2004, 8:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the experience Arlene, after all, you'll nly do it once!!!

Post something when you get her4e - we'll be watching

Good luck mate
Old May 19th 2004, 8:56 am
earlswood

Hi Arlene!!!

Wow 4 days!!!!Go girl

Havn't been on for a while, Billabong keeps hoggin' the puter

He just wants to get more posts than me and a dancin' kangaroo from Pollyanna

Good luck mate and as Chris said let us know your email address so we can keep in touch on the other side!!!

He's probably posted that we sold the house and have booked the flights for the 21st August!!:scared:

Anita xx

Old May 19th 2004, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Arlene
Have a great flight. Keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.