Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

4 corners emmigration

4 corners emmigration

Old Dec 8th 2002, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

pamcorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Question 4 corners emmigration

What do you think about 4 corners. I've been told I can get to NZ in 6 months for a price! It must be a lot easier with a firm (if so which one)or just as simple by your self? Is 4C a reliable firm or just a rip off? All replies will be greatly received!
Old Dec 18th 2002, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

mullen is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face 4 corners

Do a search on this site in quick search........just type 4c or four corners.A couple of posts about them will pop up.They quoted us £2800 for OZ on skilled ind.After reading the posts on this site and talking to them in uk decided to go it alone.If you also look under Canada/US on this site lots of negative comments.Some good agents use this site and will offer advice on it.Plus lots of members have sent us good info direct.
Use this site as much as you can!
Old Dec 18th 2002, 5:16 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: 4 corners

Don't touch 'em with a barge pole!

If this is libelous,you ain't seen me-alright.

BB-talking from experience (albeit 2nd hand)
Old Dec 18th 2002, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Exclamation 4 corners

tell us more baldbutts!
Old Dec 18th 2002, 5:30 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Originally posted by mullen
tell us more baldbutts!
can't until I speak to the 3rd party,don't want to drop her in it--or him i mean.

BB- not one to gossip,but
Old Dec 18th 2002, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

Matt & Jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally agree BB, think our 3rd party friend is one of the same.

They are over priced and not up to much by all accounts.

And what do they mean for a price? Are they giving out back handers or something, if you want to move to NZ then you will have to queue like everyone else, which is the fairest way, wouldn't you agree!

Love Jo xx
Old Dec 18th 2002, 5:40 pm
huge,throbbing member

Originally posted by Matt & Jo
Totally agree BB, think our 3rd party friend is one of the same.

Hey,you've got the same imaginary friends as me !!
Are yours sexy and mostly naked ?

BB-it'll be lonely this Christmas
Old Dec 18th 2002, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle is an unknown quantity at this point

Felt sick when I read this thread. We are using 4 Corners - trying to emigrate to NZ and take my Mum with us. All has been good up till now but after reading this I just know it is all gonna go very wrong! Will let you know.............

Twinkle

PS They came recommended by a friend who had good service from them but perhaps they were not a freind after all...
Old Dec 18th 2002, 6:45 pm
huge,throbbing member

Don't fret,they do the bizz,just that they have quite high rates compared to others.Sit back & relax,as I was told by London AHC at the emigration fair last year.

BB-trust me I'm a doctor (of lurve)
Old Dec 18th 2002, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Matt & Jo is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

BB,

All my imaginary friends all dead sexy and almost nearly naked too!!

Are yours coming to Perth with you? Mine are, their still waiting for their
Visa's too.. Tra la la

Hopefully see you and your friends over there, heard all about you from one of my imaginary friends.

Love Jo x
Old Dec 18th 2002, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Talking 4 corners

What a great site.From a post about 4C we are now onto naked friends.
Old Dec 18th 2002, 8:33 pm
huge,throbbing member

Originally posted by mullen
What a great site.From a post about 4C we are now onto naked friends.
That's what happens when the wardens on my wing give me internet access.And they put bromide in the water,so how come I still get strangely aroused thinking about Dame Edna?

BB-Who needs imaginary enemies with imaginary friends like you lot ?
Old Dec 18th 2002, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Talking TWINKLE

Just keep on top of them and use this site,you will be one step ahead of 4Cs.Keep us informed on how your application goes.
Good luck!
Old Dec 18th 2002, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle is an unknown quantity at this point

Will keep you informed!

Twinkle
xxx
Old Dec 19th 2002, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future
Default Re: 4 corners emmigration

Originally posted by pamcorry
What do you think about 4 corners. I've been told I can get to NZ in 6 months for a price! It must be a lot easier with a firm (if so which one)or just as simple by your self? Is 4C a reliable firm or just a rip off? All replies will be greatly received!

DONT GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NIECE GOT TAKEN, THEY SCREWED EVERYTHING UP IT WAS A NIGHTMARE FOR THEM, THIS WAS ONLY LAST YEAR, THEY CAN NOT HELP YOU GET IN ........ ANYWERE !!!
DO IT YOURSELF, MY NIECE DID UP AN AWESOME APPLICATION, SHE HAD EVERY DETAIL OF HER LIFE THAT WAS RELEVENT TO HER CASE. HER FOLDERS WERE NUMBERED A-B-C ITEMIZED, SHE WROTE TO SCHOOLS, WROTE TO REALTY PEOPLE, BANK INFO, PUT ALL REPLYS IN ORDER,
BEST TO TREAT IMMIGRATION PEOPLE LIKE THEY ARE "KIDS" AND YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN EVERTHING TO THEM, DONT LEAVE THEM GUESSING REMEMBER THEY DONT LIKE TO THINK .

GOOD LUCK ............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.