Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

3 years for citizenship???

3 years for citizenship???

Old Oct 15th 2005, 6:20 am
sunshinesarah

sunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud of
Default 3 years for citizenship???

Have been here just over a year. Heard a rumour recently that the rule has changed from 2 to 3 years to get citizenship. Does anyone know if this is correct before i start ringing around?
Cheers
Old Oct 15th 2005, 6:33 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 3 years for citizenship???

Originally Posted by sunshinesarah
Have been here just over a year. Heard a rumour recently that the rule has changed from 2 to 3 years to get citizenship. Does anyone know if this is correct before i start ringing around?
Cheers
Don't think its changed yet but its on the cards.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 6:44 am
Banned

Hunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to all
Default Re: 3 years for citizenship???

Check this thread out-

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...rs+citizenship

I think it's due to 'terrorism' that they are changing it. Probably in January