The 3 of us

Old Aug 12th 2011, 5:42 am
Just Joined

bec77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile The 3 of us

We've been in Manly for just over 7 years now and still love everything about it! We are looking for fellow brits to catch up with and generally to have a laugh! I'm 33 and originally from oop north (Durham), my OH is 43 and from Manchester (unfortunately a United fan) We have a 2yr old little boy who loves nothing more than taking his digger down to the beach! Not too sure if anyone regularly meets - any suggestions?

Bec
Old Aug 13th 2011, 11:11 am
Just Joined

Juliefrasergeorge is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The 3 of us

Originally Posted by bec77
We've been in Manly for just over 7 years now and still love everything about it! We are looking for fellow brits to catch up with and generally to have a laugh! I'm 33 and originally from oop north (Durham), my OH is 43 and from Manchester (unfortunately a United fan) We have a 2yr old little boy who loves nothing more than taking his digger down to the beach! Not too sure if anyone regularly meets - any suggestions?

Bec
Hiya Bec
We live in Freshwater, have only been here for 7 weeks so looking to meet new friends. We moved over from Edinburgh, my husband's scottish, I'm originally from Manchester (support Man Utd!) we have a son who's 22 weeks so nearly 2, he's obsessed with diggers! If you fancy meeting up give me a shout.

Julie
Old Sep 7th 2011, 11:34 am
Just Joined

MicheleM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The 3 of us

Hi
I saw your thread and thought I'd reply as I also live in Manly and spend quite a lot of time on the beach with my 2 (almost 3) year old son who is also obsessed with diggers. I'm Irish, my husband's Australian but we only moved to Manly last year, and I work in the city so don't know that many people locally. I just had my second child a couple of weeks ago, so on maternity leave now, and would love to meet some other mums of babies or toddlers in the area.
Michele