Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

3 months in I LOVE IT...

3 months in I LOVE IT...

Old Dec 1st 2006, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

elfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to all
Smile 3 months in I LOVE IT...

We arrived here on 3rd September after spending a week in Singapore, after three weeks here I got a job at Clark Rubber, and that I think is the key to settling in, my boss is great, my workmates are great fun and as with everywhere else in the universe 99% of the customers are lovely.
I've just put up my Christmas Decorations and I,m looking forward to Christmas.
In the U.K. I really set myself up for a hard time,as my Sister-in law really suffered for most of the first year she was here, but again she felt better when she got a job.
I know were not all the same but I can honestly say so far the move was the best thing for us all.

Elfin x
Old Dec 1st 2006, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 months in I LOVE IT...

Well done, may it continue. Onwards and upwards
Old Dec 1st 2006, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 months in I LOVE IT...

Originally Posted by elfin
We arrived here on 3rd September after spending a week in Singapore, after three weeks here I got a job at Clark Rubber, and that I think is the key to settling in, my boss is great, my workmates are great fun and as with everywhere else in the universe 99% of the customers are lovely.
I've just put up my Christmas Decorations and I,m looking forward to Christmas.
In the U.K. I really set myself up for a hard time,as my Sister-in law really suffered for most of the first year she was here, but again she felt better when she got a job.
I know were not all the same but I can honestly say so far the move was the best thing for us all.

Elfin x
Brilliant. I think the rose coloured specs are making it hard for people. It aint utopia when youve got to get up for work in the morning but how else was it going to be. Work through the week and keep week-ends for yourself.