British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   3 days and we're away... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/3-days-were-away-324085/)

JJJHM Sep 4th 2005 8:40 pm

3 days and we're away...

The time is almost on us, most of our goodbyes have been said, only my parents to go...gulp!!.. many tears shed the most when leaving my lovely home of the past 4 years and best friend... funny how the unexpected get to you..

We are on the emirates flight from Heathrow on Wednesday evening, spending time in Dubai and Singapore before reaching sunny Brisbane on 23 September..

Looking forward to meeting our old and new friends soon... Hope people are still up for a Brisbane meet mid October!! :beer: :beer: (baby sitters could be a problem though!).. might have to be long lunch!!

Julie :)

Stitch Sep 4th 2005 8:43 pm

Re: 3 days and we're away...

Originally Posted by JJJHM
The time is almost on us, most of our goodbyes have been said, only my parents to go...gulp!!.. many tears shed the most when leaving my lovely home of the past 4 years and best friend... funny how the unexpected get to you..

We are on the emirates flight from Heathrow on Wednesday evening, spending time in Dubai and Singapore before reaching sunny Brisbane on 23 September..

Looking forward to meeting our old and new friends soon... Hope people are still up for a Brisbane meet mid October!! :beer: :beer: (baby sitters could be a problem though!).. might have to be long lunch!!

Have a safe journey and I hope life's what you hoped for.

Cheers

Ginny

Juliecabs Sep 4th 2005 9:28 pm

Good Luck with your new life down under.
Have a safe journey and we look forward to your "We're here" posts. :)
Julie

Rob Morton-Jone Sep 4th 2005 9:33 pm

Good luck you guys!!!

Trish, Rob and family

JohnAndNetta Sep 5th 2005 8:44 am

Hi Julie,

Just found a couple of minutes to sign on and catch up....we're off in two days :scared: :scared:

Have a safe journey. And see you in Brisbane for an October meet!!!!

Netta

kris maynard Sep 5th 2005 8:47 am

Good Luck have a safe jorney
Hope all your dreams become reality :)

Kris xx

karenjc Sep 5th 2005 8:48 am

Have a good journey and hope to see you soon :beer:

JJJHM Sep 6th 2005 10:14 am

Thank everyone... 30 hours until we fly now!!!

See you all on the other side!!!.... :beer:

<")))>< Sep 6th 2005 8:16 pm

Well, Julie and Jeremy and the boys

On the brink of the big adventure,eh?? Well good luck with it all, and hope everything works out for you all in Brissie.

Keep in touch.

JohnAndNetta Sep 6th 2005 8:29 pm

If you see a couple in their mid-forties sqeaking with delight (every 10 seconds!) at Heathrow airport tomorrow night, then its US!!!! We're on the Singapore airlines flight at 22:00ish. We're flying directly to Brisbane though. Hope you have a great stopover in Dubai and Singapore.
Netta XX

nickyjohnt Sep 6th 2005 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by JohnAndNetta
If you see a couple in their mid-forties sqeaking with delight (every 10 seconds!) at Heathrow airport tomorrow night, then its US!!!! We're on the Singapore airlines flight at 22:00ish. We're flying directly to Brisbane though. Hope you have a great stopover in Dubai and Singapore.
Netta XX

Have a great flight & enjoy your new life !

all the best

Nicky :D

alkristensen Sep 8th 2005 12:10 am

Originally Posted by JohnAndNetta
Netta XX

cONGRATS JON AND NETTA AND TO YOU.

wE WILL TRY AND CATCH UP IN NOVEMBER.

i HAVENT FORGOTTEN THE O.E. FAMILY MEMBERS

AL AND CLARE.XXX

cranni Sep 8th 2005 12:31 am

Have a great new life, and life is what you make it, take one day at a time.
You will have good days and bad days, but remember we are all here for you. Denise. 10 months down under,