Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

3 cheers for....

3 cheers for....

Old Jun 7th 2004, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

glhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 3 cheers for....

Theres a few people who deserve 3 cheers and a clap for the time they take to input helpful info and answer the same old questions time and time again on this site.

So 3 cheers to;

ABC Diamond
Podgypossum
tennisoz
The dagboys
allan Collett

and theres bound to be a number Ive missed

Bondipom posted a lot in the past
Timber floor too

Its all been appreciated anyway and still is.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 9:01 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx Graham, it can sometimes get a bit tiresome, but its nice to see its appreciated anyway .
Old Jun 7th 2004, 9:03 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 cheers for....

Originally posted by glhall
Theres a few people who deserve 3 cheers and a clap for the time they take to input helpful info and answer the same old questions time and time again on this site.

So 3 cheers to;

ABC Diamond
Podgypossum
tennisoz
The dagboys
allan Collett

Timber floor too

Goodonya Graham
Old Jun 7th 2004, 9:37 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

The dagboys
Thank you. It makes my staggering 238 posts all seem worth the effort
Old Jun 7th 2004, 9:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

So 3 cheers to;

ABC Diamond
Podgypossum
tennisoz
The dagboys
allan Collett

Timber floor too

Couldn't agree more. I seem to spend hours and hours reading old threads and learning sooooo much. I am amazing hubby with my knowledge. The search function does have a wobble every now and then tho!

Thanks guys.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 11:37 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

here here.

i know it can be a pain repeating your answers, but a lot of people dont have to time to search and its easier sometimes to post a question. Everyones replies and patience are appreciated.

good on ya!

Old Jun 7th 2004, 7:43 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. I would like to thank "the old faithfuls" also. Us newbies are sometimes a little quiet, still feeling around and trying to fit in. But I for one am constantly checking in and reading every post I have time for. I usually just overlook the ones that turn into combat zones. I do like to hear of good and bad experiences to learn more and get a good feel of both sides. It does seem however that there are a few on here that dont want anyboby to have their own opinion. that somehow if they feel differently, then they're just wrong. I dont understand that. For the most part though, this forum helps immensely with all the questions that new migrants have. It certainly must be tiring answering the same questions over and over. But it is very much appreciated. not only because it saves time from doing a search, but also because most of us probably want up to date information. a certain suburb (for instance), may have been great a year or so ago, but maybe that's not the case anymore. also we like up to date opinions and knowing how the ones already there are getting on. I love to read about the day to day stuff. so dont go 'old timers'. we still need you!
Old Jun 7th 2004, 7:45 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I'll go along with that. Cheers for the time and effort guys, especially when you could (and probly should ) be outside falling off your surfboards, etc, etc
Old Jun 7th 2004, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

So 3 cheers to;

ABC Diamond
Podgypossum
tennisoz
The dagboys
allan Collett

Timber floor too

Yeah totally agree!!!A big thanks for taking the time to reply to these posts.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

So 3 cheers to;

ABC Diamond
Podgypossum
tennisoz
The dagboys
allan Collett

Yip, got to thank you all for your input and your efforts in supporting us just embarking on the journey. If it wasn't for you guys (and gals) it would all get a bit one sided and pointless.Cheers

JTL