British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   2nd Ladies night - Pompey!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/2nd-ladies-night-pompey-218383/)

Larissa Mar 19th 2004 12:46 pm

2nd Ladies night - Pompey!!!!

Come on out girls.... Petra and Larissa have been plotting...
The next Pompey ladies night will be on Friday 16th April, at 7.30pm. It will be at The Gandhi on Kingston Road, which recently won an award for its curries! We could split the bill as last time.

Please let us know if you can make it, so we can get a table booked... look forward to see you all again plus any interested Newbies!!!!

pete n lisa Mar 19th 2004 7:29 pm

The next Pompey ladies night will be on Friday 16th April, at 7.30pm. It will be at The Gandhi on Kingston Road, which recently won an award for its curries! We could split the bill as last time.

Please let us know if you can make it, so we can get a table booked... look forward to see you all again plus any interested Newbies!!!!

Will defo be there with bells on. Have heard good reports about that restaurant. Will get Hayley to come out so she can tell us all about her 3 weeks in Perth!! ;)

Lisa xx

Tazzy Mar 19th 2004 9:48 pm

Re: 2nd Ladies night - Pompey!!!!

Originally posted by Larissa

Larissa,

How far is Pompey from Bolton?? Would love to come out with you girls but I get the feeling its going to be an expensive taxis ride home.:(

Tazzy;)

pete n lisa Mar 19th 2004 10:29 pm

pompey will put it back:lecture:

Blim Mar 23rd 2004 8:13 pm

Come on ladies!!!!
Sandra's coming... anyone else????
Larissa logged on as Blim :D

sj oldfield Mar 23rd 2004 8:20 pm

Yep, Sandra definately going......but staying oFF the booze!!!!
Think Rosie also going.

Who else?

Nicstids Mar 23rd 2004 8:37 pm

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Think Rosie also going.

Who else?
Will have to see nearer the time whether Mark's around to babysit.....

artep Mar 23rd 2004 9:29 pm

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Think Rosie also going.

Who else?
Sandra....Sandra.....:rolleyes: tut tut .....staying OFF the booze????? :confused: You can't go all teetotal on us!!!!!!!!! The only valid reason you can have for abstaining is either genuine illness or pregnancy.......take your pick :p

Petra

sj oldfield Mar 24th 2004 12:51 pm

Genuine fat arse more like!!!!

Larissa Mar 24th 2004 1:29 pm

Petra and I (gym buddies) will probably row 5000 metres and do 20 mins on the machines for each unit we intend to drink.... plus you could starve all week before hand!
Larissa
Disclaimer: this advice is purely non-sensical and should not be taken seriously unless you're Sandra :D

artep Mar 24th 2004 1:43 pm

Petra and I (gym buddies) will probably row 5000 metres and do 20 mins on the machines for each unit we intend to drink....
Larissa!!!!!! That means I'll have no time to sleep between now and then!!!!!
:scared:

Larissa Mar 24th 2004 2:51 pm

Sleep? What's that? :confused:

Larissa Mar 27th 2004 5:10 pm

Time to bump!

Bix Mar 27th 2004 11:19 pm

Time to bump!
Misread that for a moment and thought you were sharing your intimate moment with us :D

sj oldfield Mar 28th 2004 12:56 pm

In a sad attempt to reduce the `fat arse` have taken to working to work each mornig.......Copnor Bridge to Cosham, fair old trek......knew I should have stuck to the fags!!!!