Reload this Page >

2nd dreaded phonecall......

2nd dreaded phonecall......

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 12:21 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2nd dreaded phonecall......

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
blimey, how much bad news can you take
mum was discharged from hospital this week, managing without oxygen up to this point. as she was still quite chesty and debillitated, and because of the building work going on in her house, we decided it would be better if she went to stay with her sister down near nuneaton.
thursday morning, i got the phonecall......mum has had a major stroke and was rushed to a hospital in nuneaton.

feelings of horror at what i saw..........i almost wished she hadnt survived as i know the utter despair she would feel at having to live like this. ct confirmed it was an infarct on the left side of her brain - we are now playing a waiting game to see how much recovery she gets with her right side, if any, and more to the point if she survives

lifes a bitch

Really sorry to read this. Hope she pulls through ok.
Be strong!
Sharon
xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear that.My thoughts are with you.Dreamaway
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 12:56 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

mum was discharged from hospital this week, managing without oxygen up to this point. as she was still quite chesty and debillitated, and because of the building work going on in her house, we decided it would be better if she went to stay with her sister down near nuneaton.
thursday morning, i got the phonecall......mum has had a major stroke and was rushed to a hospital in nuneaton.

feelings of horror at what i saw..........i almost wished she hadnt survived as i know the utter despair she would feel at having to live like this. ct confirmed it was an infarct on the left side of her brain - we are now playing a waiting game to see how much recovery she gets with her right side, if any, and more to the point if she survives

lifes a bitch
My god Sue......So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers are with you all right now.

(((((((( HUG ))))))))

XX
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

any news sue?

hope you're ok mate xx
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Our thoughts are with you

Big hugs

Lindsey and Andy
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 8:23 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear your news Sue. If anyone deserves some good news it's got to be you m8
Keeping fingers crossed that things start looking up for both you and your mum.

Phoenix xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 11:57 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

lifes a bitch
OMG, Sue
I don't know what to say except that I'm thinking of your family and wish your mum a speedy recovery.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 4:53 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Was just wondering how mum was Sue?????

In our thoughts!