Reload this Page >

2day CH4 My Place in the Sun - Noosa

2day CH4 My Place in the Sun - Noosa

Old Mar 15th 2004, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road
Exclamation 2day CH4 My Place in the Sun 4pm - Noosa

Just spotted this in my TV Guide.

It's a revisit to a couple who have already migrated to Noosa, QLD.

A bit last minute but some of you may catch it!

sandy

just edited to add the time in the header - 4pm
Old Mar 15th 2004, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers for that -i will have a butchers at that one.
Old Mar 15th 2004, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2day CH4 My Place in the Sun 4pm - Noosa

Originally posted by Sandy.l
Just spotted this in my TV Guide.

It's a revisit to a couple who have already migrated to Noosa, QLD.

A bit last minute but some of you may catch it!

sandy

just edited to add the time in the header - 4pm
ohhh lovely another Oz prog. to watch, off to make a cuppa and put feet up ....we have several friends who own a holiday house in Noosa. this will be interesting.
thx for posting this info Sandy
Old Mar 15th 2004, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

was it the one with Anthony Kirby and Zoe?
Old Mar 15th 2004, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

Lovely place Noosa.Lovely house.Lovely beach.
VERY SPIRITUAL
Old Mar 15th 2004, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by debio
VERY SPIRITUAL
sorry can't remember the names. man wife and son of 6. originally looking for place in sun in Miami...2 1/2 yrs later ended up in Noosa!.... as debio says above....lovely beach etc
Old Mar 15th 2004, 5:54 pm
earlswood

Originally posted by debio
VERY SPIRITUAL
Grrrrrrrrrr....

These programmes should be on at night, will it be repeated, I work so don't do TV in the day

Is it part of a series?

Earlswood

Old Mar 15th 2004, 6:00 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I might even swap Melbourne for Noosa, it does look lovely.
Old Mar 15th 2004, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Bordy
I might even swap Melbourne for Noosa, it does look lovely.
LOL
yep - just for a second thought the exact same thing
no I'm a bit of a city girl, a couple of weeks by a beach is lovely, and access to Melbourne beaches will do me so long as I see a bit of sun
Old Mar 15th 2004, 6:07 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Yeah you could be right Helen, Brighton or St Kilda beach it is then.
Old Mar 15th 2004, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah you could be right Helen, Brighton or St Kilda beach it is then.
An old school friend has a beach hut at Brighton(owned by their friends) so I had to go there a few times, I have so many photos of that beach!
see you there next trip I make to oz
Old Mar 15th 2004, 6:15 pm
The Godfather

Originally posted by helinuk
An old school friend has a beach hut at Brighton(owned by their friends) so I had to go there a few times, I have so many photos of that beach!
see you there next trip I make to oz
Just make sure its Summer then, I'm not putting my speedo's on if its anything under 30 degrees
Old Mar 15th 2004, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just make sure its Summer then, I'm not putting my speedo's on if its anything under 30 degrees
no worries-