23 days to M-Day

Old Oct 23rd 2003, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Port Talbot, South Wales to Ascot Vale, Melbourne
jonah66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 23 days to M-Day

Hi everyone

Pickfords are comin’ to collect our furniture tomorrow!! :scared:

We must have all the carpets cleaned, as it’s a rented house, & got to be out of there by 6pm!! :scared:

Then we (wife & 2 girls) will spend the next 3 weeks with my brother-in-law & his fiancé!! :scared:

We couldn’t handle stayin’ with her parents or mine!!

We are havin’ a leavin’ party on 8th Nov … & then flyin’ on 15th Nov to Melbourne!! :scared:

Don't really know how we feel!! … One minute we are really excited (yeah man … go for it!!) … & the next … Oh s***, what are we doin’!!??

No house … no job … & probably, not or never enough funds!! We are all campin’ on St Kilda beach for several days … or weeks … or even months!!??

If nothin’ else comes of this adventure … at least we will all get a bloody good sun tan!!

Regards

Ian & family
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

louH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud of

good luck!

I leave 5 days before you - been living in various different places for 3 weeks now and its a real pain, suddenly something as simple as making a meal takes the planning of a royal visit!

Lets hope its all worth it in the end.

Lou
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

You must be at the worst bit now.

We will also be living with/in rellies houses for 3 weeks before we go, I am not really looking forward to that if it wasn't for Xmas I would prefer to just go!

The good thing is you are nearly there