Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

2003 Expats Awards ....

Wikiposts

2003 Expats Awards ....

Old Jan 27th 2004, 12:18 am
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all

Originally posted by Pollster
And do we need to dig our posh frocks out?

If it's a frock do then Can I come .........Pleeaassee.
I'll behave honest.

How about me getting the most boring poster award that way I'm defo at the do. Let me just get the Yellow Pages out for the dress hire company!!

Jo b
Old Jan 27th 2004, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Ah you bootlicking member How would you like me to boost your post count by 1,000?

To whoever else who has intentions to morph your username, note that welshbillyboy is now wbb, and in the process has had his post count rounded to the nearest thousand hehe

Peter
So if I rush the next 60 odd posts and get my name changed I can jump from 501 posts to 1000?

Cool!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 3:50 am
WBB

Originally posted by CHnJ
So if I rush the next 60 odd posts and get my name changed I can jump from 501 posts to 1000?

Cool!
dont wind him up, he is ruthless and will think nothing of setting your tally to zero.

Old Jan 27th 2004, 5:15 am
earlswood

I'm afraid I can only attend the Award Ceremony if Jack (Daniels) and Jim (Beam) can come too

Old Jan 27th 2004, 5:38 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by earlswood
I'm afraid I can only attend the Award Ceremony if Jack (Daniels) and Jim (Beam) can come too
They can come for services rendered to wannbe expats - and bring their dates Gin- nie and Vladimir ( yes, Jim Beam is gay - so what?)

Old Jan 27th 2004, 5:40 am
earlswood

Originally posted by Pollster
They can come for services rendered to wannbe expats - and bring their dates Gin- nie and Vladimir ( yes, Jim Beam is gay - so what?)

Old Jan 28th 2004, 10:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

So when is the Awards ceremony? Anyone decided yet? Any more nominations forthcoming??
Old Jan 28th 2004, 12:19 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Pollyana
So when is the Awards ceremony? Anyone decided yet? Any more nominations forthcoming??
badge ?

Old Jan 28th 2004, 12:28 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
badge ?
oi, its me aswel ya know!!!
me and badge are collating the info and will be on it tonight!
Old Jan 28th 2004, 12:32 pm
WBB

Originally posted by hevs
oi, its me aswel ya know!!!
me and badge are collating the info and will be on it tonight!

sorry

just noticed badge was online, is he still at yours?

Old Jan 28th 2004, 12:36 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
sorry

just noticed badge was online, is he still at yours?
yep, he's VERY cross at the mo and i've sent him outside to calm down, the language was atrocious!!!
good job i didn't let him post what he origionally typed