Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

2 years in Brisbane and going home

2 years in Brisbane and going home

Old Aug 26th 2005, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

jwatsonoz will become famous soon enough
Default 2 years in Brisbane and going home

....cycling past the floodlit cliffs looking at the city thinking "how lucky I am to live here". Citizenship in 3 weeks.

Bummer having to work late tonight though...

Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:29 pm
Baba jo

the Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2 years in Brisbane and going home

your still a lucky begger, Im sitting in work (groundhog day) in rainy Glasgow thinking 8 weeks till I leave. Please get me out of here.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jwatsonoz
....cycling past the floodlit cliffs looking at the city thinking "how lucky I am to live here". Citizenship in 3 weeks.

Good on you!!!! u must be real stoked. thats gonna be me finally in 2 years time!!!

fabie
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:00 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

How dare you make us all jealous
Cant wait to be down under writing threads like that!
One Day I hope!

Kris xx
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

U lucky so and so.

Brisbane in about 8wks yip eeeeeee
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: 2 years in Brisbane and going home

Originally Posted by cantwait
U lucky so and so.

Brisbane in about 8wks yip eeeeeee
I'm not jealous...oh no!!!!
Cos we'll be there in just over 4 weeks yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Keebs has a spectacular aura aboutKeebs has a spectacular aura aboutKeebs has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BettyBoop
I'm not jealous...oh no!!!!
Cos we'll be there in just over 4 weeks yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool eh

We'll be there New Years Eve '05, straight off plane and friends are taking us straight to a PARTY
Old Aug 26th 2005, 5:03 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 2 years in Brisbane and going home

LOL, what a great teaser thread!