Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

2 Weeks Today...

Wikiposts

2 Weeks Today...

Old Aug 1st 2006, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all
Default 2 Weeks Today...

This time in two weeks we'll be on the plane.

So much to do still. Numb from stress. Nerves replaced by zombie-like state. Need sleep and beer. Or beer and sleep, whichever.

Please let this work out for the best.....
Old Aug 1st 2006, 3:29 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 Weeks Today...

Originally Posted by noonard

So much to do still. Numb from stress. Nerves replaced by zombie-like state. Need sleep and beer. Or beer and sleep, whichever.

And us too (I mean us four) Flying from Brum
All the best for your new life down under
Old Aug 1st 2006, 3:44 am
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

We are 2 weeks from today too :scared:

Where are you flying from - -we are going from Heathrow with singapore @22.15

xRachx
Old Aug 1st 2006, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
Where are you flying from - -we are going from Heathrow with singapore @22.15
Yeah - I think we did this already in another thread a few weeks back - but we're going with Qantas early afternoon....
Old Aug 1st 2006, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

We go 1 week today. flippin nora doesent time fly when you are trying to sort your life out.... We fly 10:00am from man to singapore onto Brisbane.

YIPeee

GOOD luck
Old Aug 1st 2006, 3:49 am
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

I know how you feel. We are a month away from going and there is so much to think about I think my head is going to explode.

Who's stupid idea was it anyway
Old Aug 1st 2006, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happy chappy
I know how you feel. We are a month away from going and there is so much to think about I think my head is going to explode.

Who's stupid idea was it anyway
that's what i keep saying - oh dear it was mine

i'm a long way behind all of you, 7 weeks seems like forever, but all our weekends are taken up so far and i just know that i am going to run out of time - how many times can i sort out cupboards and rooms only to throw away more the second time than i did the first time - it's driving me nuts

but it will be worth it

good luck all
Old Aug 1st 2006, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Ditto, but am staying at the in laws so alcohol strictly limited!!
Weird feeling isn't it? Who are you flying with, we are with emirates, Heathrow
at 2pm.
Good luck
Sharon