Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

2 weeks in Adelaide,know it all.

2 weeks in Adelaide,know it all.

Old Jun 3rd 2003, 12:11 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default 2 weeks in Adelaide,know it all.

Back to Perth this arvo,been in Addo for 2 weeks now,so I know everything there is to know about the place-honest.
Done lots of touristy things,wildlife parks(Mrs BB stroked the koala,she's even seen a black cockatoo-so I'm told),Victor Harbour(saw a horse with a nappy on-should have seen the size of the safety pin),wine tasting(spat it back in the bottle-you either have class or you don't),avoided shopping malls though-seen 1 you've seen it all.
Difficult to say if I prefer the South to W.A,not spent enough time in either.All our research has been around Perth,so we're not considering a move to Adelaide.
Adelaide is very scenic up in the hills,first time I've been somewhere where it's green right up to the sea.If the outdoors is your thing,you'll love it.People say it reminds them of Cornwall or Derbyshire.
House prices here are a lot cheaper though-about 20 % I reckon.
We'll visit here every year,the folks we stayed with want to do a house swap-sounds good,their place with a pool,for our caravan parked up on a layby in Joondalup.
So,now the holidays over,time to sort out the electrical license,BB jnr's school etc.Back to the real world.
We are going to Mandurah for a month or so,so any one down that way want a beer,get in touch.I know it's quiet down there (pop:55,000-we came from a village pop:800 and I travelled minimum 1 hour each way to work ).
Won't be on-line too much for a bit either (thank God you say,with boring self righteous posts like this),so if you know of any internet caffs in Mandurah let us know.

BB-Been there done that
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

if you know of any internet caffs in Mandurah let us know
Mandurah Internet Cafe, Shop 2 / 49 Pinjarra Rd Mandurah (at the Sutton St lights)

Mrs BB stroked the koala,she's even seen a black cockatoo

Last edited by karawara88; Jun 3rd 2003 at 1:21 am.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 6:39 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Let me know how you get on with your electrical license. It's nice to hear a bit about Adelaide as that's where we're going.
Cheers BB

Steve.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 weeks in Adelaide,know it all.

Originally posted by baldbutts

BB-Been there done that
Did you get the tee-shirt though?
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 10:05 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 weeks in Adelaide,know it all.

Originally posted by baldbutts
Back to Perth this arvo,been in Addo for 2 weeks now,so I know everything there is to know about the place-honest.
Done lots of touristy things,wildlife parks(Mrs BB stroked the koala,she's even seen a black cockatoo-so I'm told),Victor Harbour(saw a horse with a nappy on-should have seen the size of the safety pin),wine tasting(spat it back in the bottle-you either have class or you don't),avoided shopping malls though-seen 1 you've seen it all.
Difficult to say if I prefer the South to W.A,not spent enough time in either.All our research has been around Perth,so we're not considering a move to Adelaide.
Adelaide is very scenic up in the hills,first time I've been somewhere where it's green right up to the sea.If the outdoors is your thing,you'll love it.People say it reminds them of Cornwall or Derbyshire.
House prices here are a lot cheaper though-about 20 % I reckon.
We'll visit here every year,the folks we stayed with want to do a house swap-sounds good,their place with a pool,for our caravan parked up on a layby in Joondalup.
So,now the holidays over,time to sort out the electrical license,BB jnr's school etc.Back to the real world.
We are going to Mandurah for a month or so,so any one down that way want a beer,get in touch.I know it's quiet down there (pop:55,000-we came from a village pop:800 and I travelled minimum 1 hour each way to work ).
Won't be on-line too much for a bit either (thank God you say,with boring self righteous posts like this),so if you know of any internet caffs in Mandurah let us know.

BB-Been there done that
Did,nt see you at the footy..?? MM