Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

2 more sleeps to go

2 more sleeps to go

Old Sep 12th 2004, 7:55 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future
Default 2 more sleeps to go

Hi 2 more days to go then we fly!!!!!!! :scared:
Or as my 6 year old puts it 2 more sleeps.
We arrive 8.30p.m brisbane time wed night and we cannot wait.
Had all our nights out just our final meal tonight and a BIG FAMILY & FRIENDS BBQ tomorrow night which i'm really starting to get nervous about!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOodluck to everyone still waiting their visas especially KATRINA & MICHAEL our fingers are crossed and it shouldn't be soon.

Leanne
Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:01 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 more sleeps to go

Originally Posted by leannefr
Had all our nights out just our final meal tonight and a BIG FAMILY & FRIENDS BBQ tomorrow night which i'm really starting to get nervous about!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOodluck to everyone still waiting their visas especially KATRINA & MICHAEL our fingers are crossed and it shouldn't be soon.

Leanne
Yep all the excitement leading up to going then you start to brick yourself once the leaving day is nigh. Know the feeling we have 4 sleeps to go

Good luck with all.

Walla
Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:08 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by walla1
Yep all the excitement leading up to going then you start to brick yourself once the leaving day is nigh. Know the feeling we have 4 sleeps to go

Good luck with all.

Walla
What part of oz are you going to,
Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Leanne

All the best Leanne Just had some friends go out to Perth, we felt really nervous for them! Hope all goes well

Hope to be in Brissie Sept next year, lots of sleeps!!!

Sue2
Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:23 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

What part of oz are you going to,
Perth arriving on the 21st

Walla
Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:26 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by walla1

Good luck with all.

Walla
and i'm catching up from behind... 6 for me! there's a building across the road asking me if i want to sell him all these bricks.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Welcome to Australia soon! You'll survive

Originally Posted by scutterUK
and i'm catching up from behind... 6 for me! there's a building across the road asking me if i want to sell him all these bricks.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:45 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by G'Day
Welcome to Australia soon! You'll survive
g'day g'day. cheers for that!
Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:55 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Originally Posted by scutterUK

Where abouts are you going scutterUK??????
We are from wakey not far from your old haunt Donnie........
Old Sep 12th 2004, 9:46 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Make the most of those sleeps - you'll need them! Good trip.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 10:29 am
life begins again...

Where abouts are you going scutterUK??????
We are from wakey not far from your old haunt Donnie........

Hi there. You're just up the road or you were. I'll be touching down in sydney but then driving down to canberra, about this time next week as it happens.

I am SOOO looking forward to getting this last week over and done with though.!

best of luck!

leigh