Reload this Page >

1st week place to stay in Brisbane

Wikiposts

1st week place to stay in Brisbane

Old Jul 14th 2004, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Barrakuda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1st week place to stay in Brisbane

I've read in a few topics that people were chosing Kangaroo Point serviced apartnements as their first week place to stay in Brisbane. Has anybody got any suggestions where to stay just when they arrive (before finding a longer term rental place or before buying), for the first 7-10 days? Furnished unit/flat/apartment for a decent price closer to city (as no car in the first week)? Any suggestions/ideas you've got to share, will be great :-)
Thanks a lot
Tasha
Old Jul 14th 2004, 3:06 pm
mick n cheryl

Hi

We have just had a week down in Brissie and stayed in the Dahrl Court apartments just a 5-10 min stroll into the centre and close to one of the train stations (Roma st I think). I would highly recommend the apartments/ Townhouses very clean and well furnished.

the link is: www.dahrlcourt.com.au

Hope this helps

Mick

Old Jul 14th 2004, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

Barrakuda is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks a lot Mick, I've checked their website, looks like it'll be about $525 per week (special online booking price). I'll get in touch with them to get more details. It's good to go for places people recommend where they actually stayed themselves. Thanks a lot for your advice :-))