Wikiposts

1st viewing!

Old Aug 11th 2004, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

philip&claire is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1st viewing!

Hello

Just wanted to all to know that we have got our 1st viewing on the house this afternoon at 5.30pm. I've spent all day cleaning up - not that my house is dirty may I add!! (I've hoovered about 4 times so far today!)

Hubby's got a thing about shiney taps, so to add to my already stressed day, I've been polishing taps until you can see your face in them! :scared:

Can I please ask that you all send good vibes at 5.30pm

Thanks guys
Claire
x
Old Aug 11th 2004, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1st viewing!

Wishing you the very best of luck for tonight, hope that they offer and your'e happy!
best wishes
Rach xxx
Old Aug 11th 2004, 2:36 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by philip&claire
Hello

Just wanted to all to know that we have got our 1st viewing on the house this afternoon at 5.30pm. I've spent all day cleaning up - not that my house is dirty may I add!! (I've hoovered about 4 times so far today!)

Hubby's got a thing about shiney taps, so to add to my already stressed day, I've been polishing taps until you can see your face in them! :scared:

Thanks guys
Claire
x

Good luck. I am still waiting for the feedback on the one last night and the one this morning. Its like pulling teeth........

Fingers crossed for you.

Best wishes

Warren

Old Aug 11th 2004, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Handyandy180 is an unknown quantity at this point

You will have our best wishes at 5.30. Good luck although with all them shiny taps we doubt u will need it !!!!!
Old Aug 11th 2004, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Warren

Ring your agent Warren! i want to know what they thought!
everything crossed
Rach x
Old Aug 11th 2004, 4:58 am
CON
Banned

CON is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Warren

Originally Posted by nosuchluck
Ring your agent Warren! i want to know what they thought!
everything crossed
Rach x
Hope the viewing went well for you, we have our third viewing tomorrow at 17.15 and are hoping this one makes a better offer than the last two.
Old Aug 11th 2004, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

philip&claire is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your comforting words......will have to wait until 9.00am tomorrow before I can speak to the estate agent.

Fingers crossed
Claire
x
Old Aug 11th 2004, 7:51 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hello

Thanks guys
Claire
x

Hi Claire,
Hope your viewing went well and they put in an offer of full asking price immediately!!!!
We're putting out house up for sale next week and will be in same situation as you very soon!!!
Good luck and let us know the outcome!!!
x
Old Aug 11th 2004, 8:05 am
At last! We're here!!!

alison_g is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

Thanks guys
Claire
x
Best of Luck to you both, hope the cleaning paid off..... We sold our house on its first viewing! for the full asking price, be warned for us it was a shock to the system!!!! i thought it would take ages and at least a couple of viewing and few offers and rejections and then in the end an acceptance! Shouldn't complain I know, we were very lucky but it has meant we need to start de-cluttering fast!
Good luck
Alison
Old Aug 11th 2004, 8:57 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the viewing gets results for you Claire!

Originally Posted by alison_g
Best of Luck to you both, hope the cleaning paid off..... We sold our house on its first viewing! for the full asking price, be warned for us it was a shock to the system!!!! i thought it would take ages and at least a couple of viewing and few offers and rejections and then in the end an acceptance! Shouldn't complain I know, we were very lucky but it has meant we need to start de-cluttering fast!
Good luck
Alison
Blimey Alison!! that's really good going!! We had our 4th viewing in 8 months last week but alas we still haven't had any feedback from the agents....I'm told the viewer has had his phone switched off since!!! Didn't realise my house was sooo crap! I tell ya....after the bloody ordeal of trying to get rid of my house...the actual move, settling in etc will be a walk in the park..
Old Aug 11th 2004, 9:45 am
At last! We're here!!!

alison_g is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=artep]Hope the viewing gets results for you Claire!

Blimey Alison!! that's really good going!! We had our 4th viewing in 8 months last week but alas we still haven't had any feedback from the agents....I'm told the viewer has had his phone switched off since!!! Didn't realise my house was sooo crap! I tell ya....after the bloody ordeal of trying to get rid of my house...the actual move, settling in etc will be a walk in the park.. :rolleyes]

I know I should be made up....perhaps we should have increased our asking price but to be honest I thought we would have to drop to get a buyer... the market here is still booming and we were just lucky I guess. Lets hope finding our new home will be as simple.
Best of luck
Ali
Old Aug 11th 2004, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

anypan is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: 1st viewing!

hope all went well, we have 2 houses to sell.

1 is under way as we speak , the other we are still refurbishing ready to go on the market september (we hope), so double the worries