Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

1st post, new member, Hi!

1st post, new member, Hi!

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough
Default 1st post, new member, Hi!

Hi all, This is my first post on BE. Im Terri 28, Dental nurse, other half Darren, 28 Electrician and baby Ellena 13 weeks! We all plan on moving to Oz, hopefully by next July.
After getting our TRA application in with one hour to spare before September 1st deadline, today we received it back, passed!!
Hope everyone elses applications are going ok.
By the way, im the sister of Bobbie (nurse and BE member) who is currently waiting on 136 pr, sent August 2nd.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice
Default Re: 1st post, new member, Hi!

Welcome to BE and the start of your very exciting journey! It's one you will need a lot of patience for!!

Where are you planning on living when you get there?

Good luck to you and your family.

Yx
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Hi there wlecome to the world of BE hope everything goes smoothly for you guys....
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Hi, planning on going to Hervey Bay where my sister is also planning on ending up as she is first off to Brisbane. How about youselves?? Need to get passports renewed before we can send of for visa. Im just off down the post office!! X
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Welcome Sis!!!!!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

Parkers4Perth is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi this is my first post to! Congratulations on getting a positive skills assessment! We also just managed to get our application off before the change and had a phone call today from the agent to let us know we had passed to - what a relief! My name is Claire 24, OH Gavin 35 a plumber and Calum who is 18months (oh and a bump!) hopefully going to Perth!

Good luck x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Parkers4Perth
Hi this is my first post to! Congratulations on getting a positive skills assessment! We also just managed to get our application off before the change and had a phone call today from the agent to let us know we had passed to - what a relief! My name is Claire 24, OH Gavin 35 a plumber and Calum who is 18months (oh and a bump!) hopefully going to Perth!

Good luck x
Congrats on your skills assessment,it's not a nice form to fill out,I would have hated to do it all again.When are you planning your big move?and when is baby due? its gonna be a long flight!!!! x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

trevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Tez and Daz
Hi, planning on going to Hervey Bay where my sister is also planning on ending up as she is first off to Brisbane. How about youselves?? Need to get passports renewed before we can send of for visa. Im just off down the post office!! X
Hi and welcome to BE. Hervey bay is a stunning place. We stayed at the Koala resort for a night back in May. Take some earplugs tho' coz the bloody parrots woke me at 5am!! I took a wander down the beach and got some cracking pics of the sunrise while my girlfriend and son slept through the racket oblivious!!
Was gonna post some pics with this reply but can't work out how to!! Anyone help?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by trevamather
Hi and welcome to BE. Hervey bay is a stunning place. We stayed at the Koala resort for a night back in May. Take some earplugs tho' coz the bloody parrots woke me at 5am!! I took a wander down the beach and got some cracking pics of the sunrise while my girlfriend and son slept through the racket oblivious!!
Was gonna post some pics with this reply but can't work out how to!! Anyone help?
I have no idea how to post pics but keep tryin,I would love to see them.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

trevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the rough

hi. sunrise on Hervey Bay!! Beautiful place...We may end up there one day..heading for Gold Coast first tho
Attached Thumbnails 1st post, new member, Hi!-dsc01232.jpg   1st post, new member, Hi!-dsc01238.jpg   1st post, new member, Hi!-dsc01241.jpg  
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by trevamather
hi. sunrise on Hervey Bay!! Beautiful place...We may end up there one day..heading for Gold Coast first tho
Wow lovely pics.A jelous friend of mine said it was like a british sea side!!!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Hi all, This is my first post on BE. Im Terri 28, Dental nurse, other half Darren, 28 Electrician and baby Ellena 13 weeks! We all plan on moving to Oz, hopefully by next July.
After getting our TRA application in with one hour to spare before September 1st deadline, today we received it back, passed!!
By the way, im the sister of Bobbie (nurse and BE member) who is currently waiting on 136 pr, sent August 2nd.

Good luck x

hi and welcome to you both hold on tight ! i've heard it's one hell of a ride!!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Wow lovely pics.A jelous friend of mine said it was like a british sea side!!!!!
Well the part of hervey bay we stayed in was called TORQUAY!! A lot nicer and warmer than the one in devon though.
Attached Thumbnails 1st post, new member, Hi!-dsc01228.jpg   1st post, new member, Hi!-dsc01229.jpg   1st post, new member, Hi!-hervey-bay-6am.jpg  
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck x
Congratulations to you both on your Tra result.

Welcome to BE and hold on tight 4 the rollercoaster ride of your life Good luck with your visa apps

Suexx
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Welcome to the site. Hope to welcome you to Hervey Bay too in the future.

Angela

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.