1st food hamper

Old May 13th 2005, 3:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up 1st food hamper

Woohay just recieved our 1st food hamper from my in laws
My inlaws asked us couple weeks ago what we were missing food wise that we can get in UK but cant find here....Bless them i did'nt think they were going to send it out to us

My daughter has been craving for Pickled Onion Monster Munch since we arrived so she has 12 packs to keep her going...(mind you she is at school at moment so that may be down to 11 by time she gets home)

My son is mad on sage and onion stuffing (Paxo)...He not so keen on the Tandaco make. Can anybody else recommend a brand?

And me, all i could think of was Bisto gravy granule's, Ive been useing Greens which isn't bad but still not as good as bisto!

So have a guess what im cooking for dinner

If anyone knows if and where i can buy these items it will be much appreciated
I didnt think that was bad, 3 items, and ofcourse the less things we miss the more quantity of the 3 items we do miss can be sent out to us

Claire
Old May 13th 2005, 3:13 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: 1st food hamper

Originally Posted by Madhouse!
Pickled Onion Monster Munch, with sage and onion stuffing and Bisto gravy ? :scared:

Old May 13th 2005, 3:14 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

My inlaws asked us couple weeks ago what we were missing food wise that we can get in UK but cant find here....Bless them i did'nt think they were going to send it out to us

My daughter has been craving for Pickled Onion Monster Munch since we arrived so she has 12 packs to keep her going...(mind you she is at school at moment so that may be down to 11 by time she gets home)

My son is mad on sage and onion stuffing (Paxo)...He not so keen on the Tandaco make. Can anybody else recommend a brand?

And me, all i could think of was Bisto gravy granule's, Ive been useing Greens which isn't bad but still not as good as bisto!

I didnt think that was bad, 3 items, and ofcourse the less things we miss the more quantity of the 3 items we do miss can be sent out to us

Claire

You could try making your own stuffing??? If your not sure how, let me know.

There isnt anything I miss from the UK, however I did love the Dunkin' Donuts coffee you can by in the US so a friend is sending me some of that!! Cant wait till it gets here.....
Old May 13th 2005, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Pickled Onion Monster Munch, with sage and onion stuffing and Bisto gravy ? :scared:

LMAO i best not host any dinner party's just yet then huh?
Old May 13th 2005, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Hels]You could try making your own stuffing??? If your not sure how, let me know.

None of my cook books made it out here, probably because they didnt leave the shelf much in UK
Yes wouldnt mind your recipe on the stuffing, with all this time i now have on my hands i could shock the family with some home made recipe's rather than the packets

Claire
Old May 13th 2005, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

The Thorpes is on a distinguished road

Claire

Hi Claire

There is a shop at Warnbro Fair (this side of Rockingham) that sells all English foods and sweets. Not sure if they have Monster Munch but they sell loads of other bits. I've never been in there but if you get desperate it might be worth a look .

I can't think of anywhere Mandurah way that sells English foods but there must be somewhere. Definitely nowhere in Centro Mandurah that I can think of anyway. If I think of anywhere else I'll let you know.

Bye for now.

Sam
Old May 13th 2005, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Thorpes
Hi Claire

There is a shop at Warnbro Fair (this side of Rockingham) that sells all English foods and sweets. Not sure if they have Monster Munch but they sell loads of other bits. I've never been in there but if you get desperate it might be worth a look .

I can't think of anywhere Mandurah way that sells English foods but there must be somewhere. Definitely nowhere in Centro Mandurah that I can think of anyway. If I think of anywhere else I'll let you know.

Bye for now.

Sam
Thanx for that Sam, Were going to Rockingham this weekend so will have look for that shop, Hopefully be able to stock up on few things that the kids have mentioned
Old May 13th 2005, 4:35 am
ABCDiamond

These two in W.A. do British sweets:

Perth - The British Lolly Shop, Shop 35 Sorrento Quay, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Perth
Malaga - Blue Thistle, warehouse: 6 Pavers Circle, Malaga, W.A., T: 08 9248 7180, F: 08 9248 7182

Old May 13th 2005, 4:42 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Claire
you didnt have any problems getting your parcel then..I am waiting for bisto to arrive for my 6 year old...got a package with some cards today and they had all been opened by customs , it said on the back open on your birthday.

spalens wife
Old May 13th 2005, 4:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
you didnt have any problems getting your parcel then..I am waiting for bisto to arrive for my 6 year old...got a package with some cards today and they had all been opened by customs , it said on the back open on your birthday.

spalens wife
at least they let it through - the last one I was sent only had books and chocolate in, and its vanished without trace!
Old May 13th 2005, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spalen

spalens wife
Thanx ABCDiamond, will make note of them places for when im passing to take peek...

No problem arriving at all...was opened by customs with a lil note saying nothing had been removed
Old May 13th 2005, 4:50 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

EEK!!!!!! You can't get Paxo????????????? My kids will be demanding to return to the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right...best get onto my mother and get her to send me some...along with some Bisto....
Old May 13th 2005, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by artep
EEK!!!!!! You can't get Paxo????????????? My kids will be demanding to return to the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right...best get onto my mother and get her to send me some...along with some Bisto....
I would like some German salad dried sachets sent over, that's all on the processed front for me

How shall I tell Mother-in-Law to label the package.

Really must go and finish packing.
Old May 13th 2005, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

achish is on a distinguished road

Could someone put me out of my misery and tell me what Pickled Onion Monster Munch is? It sounds gross. :scared:
Old May 13th 2005, 5:25 am
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

There's also "Sweet memories" candy importer on the front at Rockingham.
Got some Clarnico Peppermints Creams there last week!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.