Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

19th Dec Melbourne Victory vs Sydney FC

19th Dec Melbourne Victory vs Sydney FC

Old Dec 18th 2009, 11:22 pm
Just Joined

johnyardley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 19th Dec Melbourne Victory vs Sydney FC

Hi, I am looking for people to go to the match tonite 8pm at Etihad Stadium, Docklands, Melbourne.
If your interested post here and we will arrange a meeting point.
Sorry, I know it's short notice.

Best wishes

John
Old Dec 19th 2009, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 19th Dec Melbourne Victory vs Sydney FC

Originally Posted by johnyardley
Hi, I am looking for people to go to the match tonite 8pm at Etihad Stadium, Docklands, Melbourne.

Best wishes

John
Hi John
This is Mr Crow (Adam). A friend and I are going to the match tonight, I'll PM you my details.
Adam
Old Dec 19th 2009, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

junglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nice

Best wishes

John

Hi John,

Love to meet up as I live in Footscray ("10 minutes from anywhere worth visiting"). What time and where were you thinking?

Cheers,

Alex.

P.S. Just sent you a PM with my contact details. Looking forward to hearing from you on the mobile.

Last edited by junglegeorge45; Dec 19th 2009 at 5:03 am. Reason: Added a P.S.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

junglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nice

Best wishes

John

Hello John,

Despite the game being absolutely crap, staffed by under 11 players from my old secondary school apparently, meeting up with yourself, Adam and Jason was a brilliant laugh, and I'll be looking forward to doing it all again soon.

Alex.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

Alex,

I agree soccer has a long way to go in Australia.
I look forward to going to other events or just meeting for a coffee with you and your partner.

My plans are to go to the mcg test match on boxing day and the tennis tournament starts in January, then the F1 GP and the AFL season starts with NAB cup in Feb.

Best wishes

John

Originally Posted by junglegeorge45
Hello John,

Despite the game being absolutely crap, staffed by under 11 players from my old secondary school apparently, meeting up with yourself, Adam and Jason was a brilliant laugh, and I'll be looking forward to doing it all again soon.

Alex.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Alex,

I agree soccer has a long way to go in Australia.
I look forward to going to other events or just meeting for a coffee with you and your partner.

My plans are to go to the mcg test match on boxing day and the tennis tournament starts in January, then the F1 GP and the AFL season starts with NAB cup in Feb.

Best wishes

John
I missed this due to illness ut would be up for other games and a few of us are going to the cricket if people wanna get in touch and meet up to form a barmy army!

I live in st.kilda/elwood area

Cheers

al
Old Dec 25th 2009, 5:46 am
Just Joined

Hi,

I would like to meet up with those going to the cricket tomorrow at the G.
I aim to arrive just before 10.30 to get tickets and a seat.

Best wishes

John

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
I missed this due to illness ut would be up for other games and a few of us are going to the cricket if people wanna get in touch and meet up to form a barmy army!

I live in st.kilda/elwood area

Cheers

al