18 months ?

Old May 5th 2003, 6:41 am
Just Joined

Harryboytwo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 18 months ?

We are hoping to arrive in NZ in about 18 months.Could anyone pls give advice on the best way to go through the process, for example do we have to use one of these agencies ? We are intending to bring my wifes parents with us if possible has anyone else done this and is it difficult ? North Island looks good to us. Also we have 2 dogs and three cats how is the flight for animals coming over, any bad experiences out there ?
PS Is there any football played in NZ ! its the only thing I may miss. Seriously can you get the results etc.. or do they show highlights on a saturday.My wife is a teacher and we will be bringing a 10 year old with us and leaving behind three others at 27, 23, 19. Can they get over to join me if they want to later ?
Loads of questions to ask, but Ill leave it there, thanks for anyone who can help

Harry
Old May 5th 2003, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 18 months ?

Originally posted by Harryboytwo
We are hoping to arrive in NZ in about 18 months.Could anyone pls give advice on the best way to go through the process, for example do we have to use one of these agencies ? We are intending to bring my wifes parents with us if possible has anyone else done this and is it difficult ? North Island looks good to us. Also we have 2 dogs and three cats how is the flight for animals coming over, any bad experiences out there ?
PS Is there any football played in NZ ! its the only thing I may miss. Seriously can you get the results etc.. or do they show highlights on a saturday.My wife is a teacher and we will be bringing a 10 year old with us and leaving behind three others at 27, 23, 19. Can they get over to join me if they want to later ?
Loads of questions to ask, but Ill leave it there, thanks for anyone who can help

Harry
Hello Harry,

That sounds complicated, have you looked at the IMMI sit for New Zealand, should be plenty infor there for you,

all the best,
Old May 5th 2003, 9:49 am
Just Joined

Harryboytwo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Scooby, could you let me have the e mail address pls.
Thanks
Harry