Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

175 visa -baggage allowance/air fares from pakistan

175 visa -baggage allowance/air fares from pakistan

Old Oct 25th 2009, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all
Exclamation 175 visa -baggage allowance/air fares from pakistan

Hello to all of you , just wanted to know if any one specialy from Pakistan had got extra baggage allowance , with special cheap ticket deals on travelling to australia (sydney) from any airlines. ?

thanks in advance

regards,

Naufil
Old Oct 25th 2009, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

mehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant future
Default Re: 175 visa -baggage allowance/air fares from pakistan

Originally Posted by naufil
Hello to all of you , just wanted to know if any one specialy from Pakistan had got extra baggage allowance , with special cheap ticket deals on travelling to australia (sydney) from any airlines. ?

thanks in advance

regards,

Naufil
Dear

You should check the travel agencies in PAK, they would offer you what you are looking for, also you can check the air fares online on the air lines sties, that will give you a better idea

cheers
Old Oct 26th 2009, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mehpk
Dear

You should check the travel agencies in PAK, they would offer you what you are looking for, also you can check the air fares online on the air lines sties, that will give you a better idea

cheers
Thanks for your reply, i ll be checking wih the travel agency but i thought since they have written it in the grant letter, so i am assuming i might get those preferrences anyway, but i was still not sure.

regards,

naufil
Old Oct 26th 2009, 4:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply, i ll be checking wih the travel agency but i thought since they have written it in the grant letter, so i am assuming i might get those preferrences anyway, but i was still not sure.

regards,

naufil
That kind of arrangement is down to the individual airlne, no matter where you are flying from.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

E3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on airline but usually 40kilos per immigrating person (that's first time entry) + 7 kg airline package.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

thanks in advance

regards,

Naufil
Hi Naufil,
Although I'm not from pakistan, I'd like to know whether you or any other forum member had any success in finding any airline that will provide extra bagage allowance.
From the airline I contacted in my country (Qantas, Emirates, and Singapore), only Singapore is willing to provide 10kg additional allowance, if the plane capacity permit (need to confirm 1 week before departure). I was hoping to get extra 20kg.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

E3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by INDOAUS
Hi Naufil,
Although I'm not from pakistan, I'd like to know whether you or any other forum member had any success in finding any airline that will provide extra bagage allowance.
From the airline I contacted in my country (Qantas, Emirates, and Singapore), only Singapore is willing to provide 10kg additional allowance, if the plane capacity permit (need to confirm 1 week before departure). I was hoping to get extra 20kg.
This was going a few years back - we shipped 50kg extra (PAID) lugguage with Q