Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of
Question 1471

is there a simlar service to the 1471 service with telstra,its just a habbit i have when i come in to ring it just wondering if anyone knows
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:06 am
SAJ
Just Joined

SAJ is a name known to allSAJ is a name known to allSAJ is a name known to allSAJ is a name known to allSAJ is a name known to allSAJ is a name known to allSAJ is a name known to allSAJ is a name known to allSAJ is a name known to allSAJ is a name known to allSAJ is a name known to all
Default Re: 1471

Yep, dialling *10# gives you the last unanswered caller info.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

thankyou
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:24 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mumfords
thankyou
It's not free though... you get charged... or at least you did last time I looked at this... so beware.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
It's not free though... you get charged... or at least you did last time I looked at this... so beware.
Its nowhere as good as 1471 either, in that a lot of numbers will be "private numbers". You can't rely on it in the same way.