Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

14 Days till we GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Days till we GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Pat14 is on a distinguished road
Default 14 Days till we GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, this has came round so fast we have only 14 Days left till we start our new lives in Australia!!!!!! Its really starting to hit home now what we are doing. Good luck to everybody else that is doing the same.

Pat
Old Aug 9th 2009, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of
Default Re: 14 Days till we GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 days 'till we leave!
Keep waking in the middle of the
night thinking...." what on earth are we doing!"- this in itself is tricky as I am a nightshirt worker!!
Excitment is now being replaced bit
by bit with fear/worry/anxiety.
Is this normal...
HKA
Old Aug 9th 2009, 10:34 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pat14
Wow, this has came round so fast we have only 14 Days left till we start our new lives in Australia!!!!!! Its really starting to hit home now what we are doing. Good luck to everybody else that is doing the same.

Pat
aaarrrggghhhh.............. Good luck. We fly Oct
Old Aug 9th 2009, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Good luck guys you will be fine ' we been here 5 week now and we know what you are going through ' treat it as a adventure you'll love it.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

No Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really nice

I am not on my own. Container leaves a week tomorrow and I have four weeks until I fly. It is crazy what is going through my head right now.

We are packing the house up right now, just taking a coffee break.
It's just like packing for a very long holiday and your suitcase it 20 foot long.

Old Aug 9th 2009, 11:54 am
bring on the sun please

crazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Pat14

Pat
good luck!! I'm sooooooooooooo jealous
Old Aug 9th 2009, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

About 4 weeks til we go AGAIN!! really looking forward to new place and new start!!! Kids are really excited so's Hubby

Good luck everyone Im sure some of us will be on the same planes

Kath
Old Aug 9th 2009, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

And we leave 3 weeks today Very excited but also totally terrified!
Old Aug 9th 2009, 2:58 pm
bring on the sun please

crazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cookiestar
ohhh now i'm double jealous. good luck
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cookiestar
snap 3 weeks today for us too.

Good luck to all
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:35 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

Sounds like a bunch of ua are going at around the same time :-) Our container orrives in 10 days time and we fly out 12 days after that.

I've been packing for the past 3 weeks and still there's lots left to do. Only hope I get it all done by the time the container arrives

We're off to Melbourne, what about the rest of you?

- CDM
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Brisbane for us. We've been living out of a suitcase since the end of June when we moved out of our house and the shippers took everything into storage. Still need to sort the car import stuff before our container gets ordered up though, so probably will be without everything until December.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

4 weeks for us , Gold Coast here we come
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

we have 11 days till we fly, good luck to all those in the same boat!!!!!!!
john, kelly and ewan
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice

Hi
We fly out 20 days time and getting our boxes collected Thursday, it is very scary and exciting at the same time so know how everybody is feeling. There are 7 of us going, and the goodbyes are getting harder each time, and our main party is next week where I have relatives coming from Scotland so I know that is going to be hardest and am dreading it.
Good Luck everyone on your new life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.